+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
And today is the day. I received the email from the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. I still can't believe it, but hang in there guys, I was planning to go back home by the end of the year!
AOR: December 2019!
Visa office: Ottawa.
Inland
3 Dependents, all in Canada
FSW

Got an update on November 3 that I passed medical, and today, got the portal email. No update yet on my GCKey account.

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Another person from Facebook received the portal email:
"
I just want to update that I have received COPR email today. Here's my application timeline:
* FSW-O, AOR Oct 2020
* COR: USA
* Visa Office: CPC-Ottawa
* Biometric Nov 2020
* Medical update Feb 2021
* COPR email on Nov 5th, 2021
"

Ara29

Aug 17, 2019
I see all the people getting their portal emails..so happy for all of you! I am eagerly waiting for mine too.

Dec 2019 AOR. (Date- 11th to be precise). Got an update - medical passed on 28th Oct. And another - background check in progress on November 4th. Wondering if these are good signs. Also, just confirming, are the portal emails coming on the IRCC account page or the registered email?

Ara29

Aug 17, 2019
Guys quick help! I have been asked a few minutes ago to upload marriage certificate on my cic account. I don't see the option of uploading when I click the "view submitted and upload documents" tab.

Reactions: maghool71

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Guys quick help! I have been asked a few minutes ago to upload marriage certificate on my cic account. I don't see the option of uploading when I click the "view submitted and upload documents" tab.
Good news is coming. I'd say send a webform to inform them that you can't find the upload button and attach the required certificate.

Reactions: rWolf

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
My friend September 2020 aor, received the medical update on 11.3.2021, now requested by ircc to provide personal activities form for the past decade within 7 days. Beside the late 2019 applicants, she got lucky to get the medical update also. Mine on the other hand with July AOR with no updates and no medical updates either.

Reactions: maghool71 and rWolf

wisemanca

Mar 2, 2020
Didnt get a portal email, but I did get a request for additional information. Schedule A background declaration. Good to see there's finally movement for the Ottawa FSWs!

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
My friend September 2020 aor, received the medical update on 11.3.2021, now requested by ircc to provide personal activities form for the past decade within 7 days. Beside the late 2019 applicants, she got lucky to get the medical update also. Mine on the other hand with July AOR with no updates and no medical updates either.
Mine is also July 2020 and I haven't heard anything yet. But don't worry, our time is coming. Keep positive! :)