+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

sichinta

Nov 25, 2020
extremely long wait is over now... 2 years 20 days.
  • Aor Oct 2019
  • Assessment complete May 2020, only final decision pending.
  • No update until July 2021, requested for address confirmation in Canada.. July 2021
  • Medical reassessment not required email August 2021
  • PR portal confirmation email Nov 01
  • Portal Credential Nov 02
  • eCopr download available Nov 03
Out of 3 dependents 1 dependent eCopr download not available yet.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
extremely long wait is over now... 2 years 20 days.
  • Aor Oct 2019
  • Assessment complete May 2020, only final decision pending.
  • No update until July 2021, requested for address confirmation in Canada.. July 2021
  • Medical reassessment not required email August 2021
  • PR portal confirmation email Nov 01
  • Portal Credential Nov 02
  • eCopr download available Nov 03
Out of 3 dependents 1 dependent eCopr download not available yet.
Congrats. What was your VO?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
It looks like Ottawa VO started working on the files late 2019, early 2020. My AOR is late 2020. Thus, I assume we may need to wait at least 6 months, and it is very likely that our PRs will arrive around this time next year. Sorry for being realistic here. At least they are processing the files first come first served now, those whose AOR are 2019 definitely deserve to be processed before anybody else. So I am truly happy for them.
Yes youre right one of my friend with aor dec 2019 got his ppr late october

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Are GCMS notes the only way to verify the VO?

AOR : March 1st 2020.

As Frustrated as anyone else
the next best thing is to call them and verify, but we all know how it is turning out these days.

March 5th 2020 here as well. As frustrated as anyone.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Like a lot of you I had the email "We are still working..." yesterday and today a GU with the medical section (they were expired, renewed) from showing "you don't need blablabla" to "November 3rd you passed...".

I would be happy if a lot of us did not have these emails / GU / updates at the same time, I suspect it could be a glitch.
Let's hope they picked up a big batch to work on it!

I forgot: VO = Ottawa and AOR Dec 2019.
I got it too, only for my PR application. FSW, AOR July 2020, VO Ottawa

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Wow. I am
So happy for you. This Vo has really been putting people’ s plans on hold for real too long and finally now seeing some traction here is good news. Most files stuck here are inland ones only.
I still wonder if there is any correlation between that email from two days ago and the 4 applications from Ottawa VO getting there medicals extended (at least in this forum).

Also, I wonder if all this applications that finally had some progress means that Ottawa VO is getting back on their feet or if they were all assigned to Montreal or other VO. Maybe time will tell if someone order a new GCMS notes or call IRCC.

That is it, IRCC is creating a "wonderful" world.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
I think around late July/early August I received an automatic email that my medicals have been extended because of the inland situation, but I never saw that update on my portal. Does that mean it hasn't been processed at all? I'm sure lots of inland folks received the same email, is that reflected on your portals?

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
I think around late July/early August I received an automatic email that my medicals have been extended because of the inland situation, but I never saw that update on my portal. Does that mean it hasn't been processed at all? I'm sure lots of inland folks received the same email, is that reflected on your portals?
I'm not sure, I received that email but nothing was reflected on my GCKey account until two days ago when I got the update that I passed medicals.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I did not receive any email and my medicals have no update on my account. AOR March 2020.

Reactions: maghool71