+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Jan 8, 2021
Ordered the notes 2 months ago, it arrived today.

AOR: 23 Oct 2020

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

File hasn’t been touched since Jan 2021….

Do you guys know how long it’s probably gonna take to finish security and criminality? I know it’s kinda unpredictable tho.
Wow!! After a year they still even haven't started the security and criminality check?!! Hopefully, you're gonna be hearing from them soon enough!
You are a Federal Skilled Worker applicant applying from Canada, right?

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Wow!! After a year they still even haven't started the security and criminality check?!! Hopefully, you're gonna be hearing from them soon enough!
Case notes will often show security as not started, up until the application is approved. Apparently there is something in the case details that legalfalcon says will show you if security is started, but you can't get it from the overall status.

Reactions: s.arabshahi1989

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020

For me, security still not started after almost 2 years. I'm gonna have to apply for my second BOWP soon :)

• Sad
Reactions: pankyy

NewHope2021

May 13, 2021
FSW-Inland
Nov 20, 2020
VO-Ottawa

Just received an email from IRCC saying:

"We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: <>

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application."

Ara29

Aug 17, 2019
FSW-Inland
Nov 20, 2020
VO-Ottawa

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: <>

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application."
Yep I received it too few minutes ago for two of my applications. Seems like a generic mail to all! Also, the online services are down!

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
FSW-Inland
Nov 20, 2020
VO-Ottawa

I just got this as well.

Gazias

May 16, 2019
FSW-Inland
Nov 20, 2020
VO-Ottawa

Same.

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
I got an email as well, but the last time I got an email regarding my application was Nov 30th, 2020.

Trick_Region

May 31, 2021
FSW-Inland
Nov 20, 2020
VO-Ottawa

I received it too.