FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
My MP's office reached out to IRCC and they were told exactly the same status as my GCMS notes from 11 months ago. Just venting here but chances of FSW Inland processing within 2021 seem bleak.
Yeah probably true.

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
My file has not been touched since January as well, they are not accepting any calls or web forms either. They did not even process my address change, it is completely frozen. It somehow makes sense though. They are probably receiving thousands of web forms every day and they are not processing any new info for the not-active files.

As most of us have passed the 1-year timeline and there is no hope, I see most of us are planning to reapply with CEC option. However, unfortunately, I lost that chance as well. My employer terminated my employment months ago (partly because of the fact that I am still a temporary worker), so CEC is not an option for me. I was thinking to apply OINP, master's grad stream which is open till the end of this year.

Do you think can I have two applications at the same time? FSW and PNP-FSW?

Thank you :(

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Received GCMS notes today, nothing changed from January :( Security and Criminality still not started, and info sharing In progress.
Received my GCMS end of September, nothing changed since January... 2020...
I am just being depressed now thanks to IRCC and thinking about moving back to my home country and forget about this part of my life when I felt left apart for no reason.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
My file has not been touched since January as well, they are not accepting any calls or web forms either. They did not even process my address change, it is completely frozen. It somehow makes sense though. They are probably receiving thousands of web forms every day and they are not processing any new info for the not-active files.

As most of us have passed the 1-year timeline and there is no hope, I see most of us are planning to reapply with CEC option. However, unfortunately, I lost that chance as well. My employer terminated my employment months ago (partly because of the fact that I am still a temporary worker), so CEC is not an option for me. I was thinking to apply OINP, master's grad stream which is open till the end of this year.

you don't need continuous 1 year exp to be eligible for CEC. It can be discontinuous but added up to 1 year. So maybe just find a new job and continue working

Reactions: requiemforadream

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020

As most of us have passed the 1-year timeline and there is no hope, I see most of us are planning to reapply with CEC option. However, unfortunately, I lost that chance as well. My employer terminated my employment months ago (partly because of the fact that I am still a temporary worker), so CEC is not an option for me. I was thinking to apply OINP, Master's grad stream which is open till the end of this year.

The master's stream is an option that I also have, but I don't know if it is worth it too.
Right now, it is not guaranteed that we will be invited if we apply. They invite "the top candidates" only, and I have no idea how many are there in their pool and how many they have been inviting per month. Have you found statistics about it? I would love to know.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Reactions: JSF

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020

There's no reason to do this based on current processing trends. CEC is the only thing being processing normally. So you would just have two applications stuck in the queue... probably better to wait this one out. Our applications will be processed eventually, I am sure of it.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Received my GCMS end of September, nothing changed since January... 2020...
I am just being depressed now thanks to IRCC and thinking about moving back to my home country and forget about this part of my life when I felt left apart for no reason.
Just do mandamus. What are you waiting for?

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Interesting article. It says CEC processing will be the focus for 2021, apparently to allow IRCC to hit targets, but may shift to FSW processing in 2022. Coupled with recent declines in CEC ITAs it is possible IRCC is setting themselves up to clear the FSW backlog in 2022?
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/10/express-entry-q3-2021-focus-on-cec-and-pnp-candidates-1019351.html#gs.dnts1k
The backlog is gonna be cleared sure but it's a matter of when. The flooded Ottawa is now in the middle of somewhere bet. late 2019 and early 2020 in terms of FSW processing. The question is will the progression be 1:1 or linear, or worse (e.g. 2 mths of processing clears 1mth worth of backlog)

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Fsw inland 17 nov (AOR) 2020
Medical extended on 8 OCT
Got first email for portal replied same day on Tuesday
Got PR portal email yesterday
And waiting for COPR today or tomorrow
Nothing is done on my application since dec 2020 and now within its final..
Which VO is this? Greats news. Congrats

Reactions: kiruthigasridhar