+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Guysss! Please help! I’ve requested a whole lot of gcms notes while my application is being processed and all of the files were up to 150 pages in today. This time, the last notes I ordered only came to 13 pages, is this anything to pay attention to? Thanks in advance. Frustrated. Feb 2020 AOR
Nothing to worry about. That's just their new format. They have stopped sending those 200-pages long notes.

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Thanks for the reply! yeah it seems our files are nearly identical. i applied with the exact same CRS as you, with the same NOC too. but about your file, as the person before you said, they’re still accepting calls relating to change of contact information. have you tried calling them about it? changes in contact information is one of the priority matters that they’re still handling, according to their website
Yes, I called them. I selected the address change option over the phone and automatic message told me that I can change my address on my profile and hang up on me lol I couldn't find where to change my address on my profile either. I just gave up, they are sending us emails to confirm our current residential address anyways, I gave up. Please tell me if you succeed to change your address over the phone.

uday1992

Apr 13, 2014
I see a ghost update but when I click on details getting an error 502 bad gateway. Did anyone experience this before? Is this a glitch?
VO Ottawa, FSW Inland

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
I see a ghost update but when I click on details getting an error 502 bad gateway. Did anyone experience this before? Is this a glitch?
VO Ottawa, FSW Inland
I guess they are having issues in their servers again, I just got a 502 as well.

Also, this ghost update might just be a glitch, I didn't have an update, but when I've tried to access my application it failed, and when I reloaded the paged, it showed a "fake" ghost update.

This glitch happens every time you click on your application but doesn't actually let the "application page" load (or if it fails), generating a fake ghost update.

Neeraj122222

Feb 20, 2021
I got an ghost update and my medicals changed from passed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

I am FSW Inland, AOR 2 January 2021, Primary VO: CPC-Ottawa and Secondary VO: Hong Kong

Reactions: requiemforadream

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Yes, I called them. I selected the address change option over the phone and automatic message told me that I can change my address on my profile and hang up on me lol I couldn't find where to change my address on my profile either. I just gave up, they are sending us emails to confirm our current residential address anyways, I gave up. Please tell me if you succeed to change your address over the phone.
ah okay, I foresee myself having the same experience then. just sucks because I don't want them to ask me to send documents halfway around the world because I'll be the one paying for the postage. oh well.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
I told you giys

I told u

Yesterday all Montreal guys got ghost update ( fsw inland applicants )

So guess wat ?????

Today i got pr confirmation portal
First of all, congratulations to you. Super happy that at least someone's file is moving.

I didn't get any ghost update . What is your AOR date ? and when was your Eligibility passed ?

Last edited:

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
VO: Ottawa, AOR: August 2020.. No ghost updates yet! I hope what you guys got today is legit.. Looks like Montreal visa office is processing FSW inlands those days! Also I see CEC candidates From August 2020 AOR getting approved. I hope it's our turn soon!