FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Anyone in this group who applied for CEC parallel to FSW inland application at the same time and got updates, or got approved ??
Is it advisable to apply under CEC after all the madness we have been through ??

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone in this group who applied for CEC parallel to FSW inland application at the same time and got updates, or got approved ??
Is it advisable to apply under CEC after all the madness we have been through ??
I haven't yet although thinking everyday about it. My concern is that there is a good number of CEC applicants with the same AoR date as me (August 2020) who has same exact application status as me. What if I was one of them, will I withdraw and apply again to become a 2021 CEC candidate, I don't think I'd do that. Apart from the other uncertainties/complications that I'd be getting myself through if I create a second GC account and proceed with parallel CEC/FSW applications.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
The same thought haunts me everyday as you say. Even I am confused but I finally thought it and thinking of acting on it. But the mind needs to see some affirmative actions before going into all of it again.

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
I would probably apply if at least my language test was valid. I ain't giving anyone not even a single dimme to get another source of uncertainty headache.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I would probably apply if at least my language test was valid. I ain't giving anyone not even a single dimme to get another source of uncertainty headache.
I know that makes sense. I am only worried about the PCC. as I have the old one which I used for FSW. I did not leave Canada. I think I might be good with that. Just wondering if we can apply parallel with FSW or not. Confused in that.

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
For those who are interested in submitting a second application - just talked to an agent today and asked her to share the IRCC's policy on this matter (see below). Given that response, it feels like FSW apps are not going to be processed any time soon... Also, she said that agents can't access applications because of the Afghanistan situation.

Multiple permanent residence applications

If you are applying to immigrate to Canada, there are many immigration categories available to you. Please note that the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) does not prohibit multiple applications*.

If an applicant has more than one application for permanent residence (APR) approved, the responsible office will advise them to choose the category/class under which they would like to be granted permanent resident status.

Once permanent resident status is granted, any other pending APR should be withdrawn and the applicant notified.

*For example, you may apply simultaneously for two different streams in the economic class (e.g., Federal Skilled Worker Class and Provincial Nominee Class).

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
For those who are interested in submitting a second application - just talked to an agent today and asked her to share the IRCC's policy on this matter (see below). Given that response, it feels like FSW apps are not going to be processed any time soon... Also, she said that agents can't access applications because of the Afghanistan situation.

Multiple permanent residence applications

If you are applying to immigrate to Canada, there are many immigration categories available to you. Please note that the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) does not prohibit multiple applications*.

If an applicant has more than one application for permanent residence (APR) approved, the responsible office will advise them to choose the category/class under which they would like to be granted permanent resident status.

Once permanent resident status is granted, any other pending APR should be withdrawn and the applicant notified.

*For example, you may apply simultaneously for two different streams in the economic class (e.g., Federal Skilled Worker Class and Provincial Nominee Class).
So Afghanistan situation doesn’t impact cec applications only fsw ones? Is there anyone here got copr mail after submitting a second time under cec?

Reactions: Lithin

Jasmeet23

Mar 29, 2021
I also confirmed with IRCC call center before filing my second application.
I honestly dont trust IRCC's agents any more. I called them twice to check if i can apply another application or not in EE and guess what, they have me two different responses. One of them said it is allowed and can submit as many applications you want whereas the other agent said no to submitting another EE application.

waitingforeverforpr

Mar 9, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
I don't understand why people keep talking about applying again. How do you know they are not gonna stop processing CEC one month from now and come up with another excuse?

Moreover, I will rather sue IRCC to get my FSW application processed than put up another application via CEC. At this stage, it is not about time or money anymore, it's about what is right!

They initiated FSW draws in 2020 and invited applicants to apply, they ought to process those applications - simple as that.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I don't understand why people keep talking about applying again. How do you know they are not gonna stop processing CEC one month from now and come up with another excuse?

Moreover, I will rather sue IRCC to get my FSW application processed than put up another application via CEC. At this stage, it is not about time or money anymore, it's about what is right!

They initiated FSW draws in 2020 and invited applicants to apply, they ought to process those applications - simple as that.
I am also not thinking of another application, was eligible from March for cec. Can’t waste time , money and effort again for no fault of mine, owing to processing delays owing to the system. It’s so annoying for me whenever I think that they keep processing 2021 applications while we are like fools waiting. If they hadn’t issued itas back then, we would all have applied in 2021 under cec. And most of our applications are just pending for security check, and really don’t understand what that’s a hard thing for them to close.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hey folks!
Does everyone has the whole HISTORY section redacted under S.12(1) in GCMS notes?
Please check your notes I really appreciate it.
I got like 50 pages blank (whole History section)

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hey folks!
Does everyone has the whole HISTORY section redacted under S.12(1) in GCMS notes?
Please check your notes I really appreciate it.
I got like 50 pages blank (whole History section)
I am got 15 page gcms aor 6 april. there is no history section anymore

Reactions: upon