+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
I also confirmed with IRCC call center before filing my second application.
Hey! I sent you a direct message. I was asking about BOWP. Did you apply for BOWP under your first app or your CEC app? Mine will expire this Nov and I don’t know which is the best way.

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
IRCC call center agent hung up on me today. This is the level of rudeness and unprofessionalism I would have never expected from a government agency. Asking for detailed status of application won't be answered now as it's not neccessary? I was complaining how it can be unnecessary when someone has waited since July 2020 without hearing any updates? The agent didn't care at all and had the audacity to repeat "check on the website" with no bit of empathy and hung up on me while I was still talking. Very awful, is there any way I can issue a complaint?
As an in-land FSW of July 2020 AOR, I am very much sick of this.

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
IRCC call center agent hung up on me today. This is the level of rudeness and unprofessionalism I would have never expected from a government agency. Asking for detailed status of application won't be answered now as it's not neccessary? I was complaining how it can be unnecessary when someone has waited since July 2020 without hearing any updates? The agent didn't care at all and had the audacity to repeat "check on the website" with no bit of empathy and hung up on me while I was still talking. Very awful, is there any way I can issue a complaint?
Go here: Submit your feedback (cic.gc.ca)

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Thank you. I submitted my complaint. I still can't get over the agent's attitude. To whatever questions I asked, he said 'Check the website, FAQs'. Call center agent from the hell. Quit already if you hate your job.
[/Q
Yes, that's unacceptable. They have instructions to not answer any questions that are not related to Afghanistan, but they can't be rude or unprofessional.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
When did you submit your second EE application?
june 20, 2021

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Any March 2020 Aor people received COPR recently ?
Only 1 or 2 got it last month. many are still in the same boat.
FSW inland here. March 2020 AOR.

• Sad
Reactions: upon