Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon what's your opinion on this?
Please advise.

IRCC is prioritizing CEC and will continue to do so until the border restrictions are relaxed.

You can have two separate applications under the EE program under separate streams. There is no requirement to withdraw the first application before filing the second one.

Reactions: Jaycejay

venky_quebec

Jul 22, 2019
Friends I am starting a similar campaign to send a petition to my MP’s who have kindly agreed to share this directly with minister. The email is similar however I am collect details in a shared excel to get name and application numbers and cpc only. Please feel free to add your names here. More the merrier!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a-TaarLW2A9BcU-08sA8VGz7mts3r6pHv7VRo6t4ekU/edit
Nice initiative. However, I want to ask why is someone deleting the entries?
I entered it few hours ago and now when I checked it, I saw my entry was removed. Also, there were around 35 entries earlier and now I see 28 (including the grouped ones).
Please do not delete the entries

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
COPR received

Feb 2020 AOR -FSW inland, Ottawa CPC
Eligibility passed March 2020
Request for additional document (schedule A, Imm5669) in April 2021
Medical extended on portal in May 2021
In June 2021 my MP office requested an update and I found out criminality and security were passed
Though GCMS notes in July I learned that security and criminality were passed sometimes in April 2021
First PR portal email august 3rd
Second email August 10
COPR August 12th

Good luck everyone
Congratulations.. 18 months of waiting! Oh boy!

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
IRCC is prioritizing CEC and will continue to do so until the border restrictions are relaxed.

You can have two separate applications under the EE program under separate streams. There is no requirement to withdraw the first application before filing the second one.
Won't border restriction be lifted on September 7? Why are they still holding back FSW applications?

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
Common sense should tell you that, a call center/webform agent has no authority to approve a withdraw request.
Man why are u opposing dat if u are not eligible then u dont have other option other than waiting ... but people who are now eligible why u creating doubts in their mind ... i already know people who put two files and got copr ..
If anybody eligible .. guys go for CEC

Because because if u see covid

Curve start increasing i dont think so any fsw draw this year ...

I know this bitter truth but we all have to accept it

Because fsw is not important than country national security

Reactions: upon

ariocar

May 3, 2020
Friends I am starting a similar campaign to send a petition to my MP’s who have kindly agreed to share this directly with minister. The email is similar however I am collect details in a shared excel to get name and application numbers and cpc only. Please feel free to add your names here. More the merrier!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a-TaarLW2A9BcU-08sA8VGz7mts3r6pHv7VRo6t4ekU/edit
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/08/12/this-familys-immigration-application-was-in-process-for-57-months-now-a-judge-has-given-ottawa-30-days-to-make-a-decision.html

sus2727

Dec 20, 2018
Man why are u opposing dat if u are not eligible then u dont have other option other than waiting ... but people who are now eligible why u creating doubts in their mind ... i already know people who put two files and got copr ..
If anybody eligible .. guys go for CEC

Because because if u see covid

Curve start increasing i dont think so any fsw draw this year ...

I know this bitter truth but we all have to accept it

Because fsw is not important than country national security
I am confused so can we withdraw an application using a web form. I want to apply under Cec and withdraw my fsw application

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
You're free to choose to wait in silence until the last day of earth. I just can't do so while watching CEC applications being processed in 45 days.
Self respect is a rare spec
great. I think soon we’ll see lawsuits against IRCC by inland fsw/pnp for lack of procedural fairness exhibited by IRCC in processing their applications as compared to cec2021 applications.

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Won't border restriction be lifted on September 7? Why are they still holding back FSW applications?
99% Sept 7 lift of border restriction will be cancelled due to delta variant outbreak. Not likely FSW inland/Outland will be touched after the border is reopened.