+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Fellow FSW inland AOR 6 April - 486 days - 15 month(s) and 30 day(s) - 1 year 4 months approx

FSW Inland
AOR: 6th April 2020
MEP : 23th June
BIL: 23th June
Additional Doc: RCMP cert
Ghost Update: 24th June
Additional doc uploaded : 7th July
Review of additional documents became: "not applicable" on 9th July
Summary Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted": 24th July
Aug 8 - GCMS Notes extracted in mid July
OCT 20: GU(System Glitch)
NOV 16: Medical Expired (Status changed to you do not need medical)- medical expired as per GCMS notes on 14 nov
Nov 17 - Biometrics updated but not completed
Nov 19 - GCMS notes extracted on oct 27 - Same as in July
Jan 13, 2021 - Called Ircc - same status - wait for medical request or ext
Jan 28 - GCMS notes extracted on Jan 5 - overall status same ... biometric received but not completed and med expired
Feb 1- 2 Ghost update
Feb 5 - Called Ircc -same status - wait for medical request or ext
Feb 16 - Requested GCMS Notes
Apr 20 - Medical extended in GCMS notes
May 17 - Requested GCMS Notes
Jun 30 - Contacted local MP
Jul 15 - Minister reply same status
Aug 3 - Requested GCMS Notes

-5 GCMS notes requested - 4 received
-Called 2 times in 2021

Status - May 17 -GCMS generated notes
VO - CPC Ottawa & Secondary - Centralized Intake Office

Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV
Criminality: In progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed -Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other Req:
Final:

Biometrics status online: still says we have not received biometrics but I have confirmed IRCC has received them via webform and GCMS notes.

Waiting and Waiting...

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Fellow FSW inland AOR 6 April - 486 days - 15 month(s) and 30 day(s) - 1 year 4 months approx

FSW Inland
NOV 16: Medical Expired (Status changed to you do not need medical)- medical expired as per GCMS notes on 14 nov
Jan 28 - GCMS notes extracted on Jan 5 - overall status same ... biometric received but not completed and med expired
Feb 1- 2 Ghost update

-Called 2 times in 2021

Assessments

HIRV
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Req:
Final:

Biometrics status online: still says we have not received biometrics but I have confirmed IRCC has received them via webform and GCMS notes.

Waiting and Waiting...
Oh boy, I feel this nightmare will never ends.

My medical just expired today, and with the progress bar being removed a while ago, we entered another level of ignorance.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Any other tech people want to offer to IRCC that we can update their system for free to allow for Inland vs Outland processing lol

No idea what their system is but can't imagine that schema change would be very hard

Reactions: Princes2020

Young Amigo

Dec 12, 2017
I am one of the some 4000 FSW applicants inland. My application for PR after receiving the ITA letter was more them 8 months [long exceeding the normal 6 months processing time]. My working holiday permit has long expired. Without a working permit, I have encountered may hassle in applying job and getting medical care whilst I am only on 'implied status". I think inland applicants are unlike those living overseas countries where they can afford to wait still able to work for a living. Just like the other 4000 FSW inland applicants, I face insurmountable hardship. I suggest IRCC should accord the same treatment provided to CEC or provincial nomination applicants who are also residing in Canada. IRCC should excise procedural fairness to FSW applicants inland now.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021

FSW Inland
Feb 1- 2 Ghost update

-Called 2 times in 2021

Assessments

HIRV
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Req:
Final:

Waiting and Waiting...
This is the case with majority of us. From November file is not touched. Where as cec applications are getting processed in 2 months. Most of us would have become cec waiting for this process. And we applied for the earliest Ita we got than waiting to become CEC and now suffering for no fault of ours. They are simply not processing fsw files, if at all very low numbers, not even considering the fact that some of the fsw applicants are actually inland ones not impacted by any travel.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
I am one of the some 4000 FSW applicants inland. My application for PR after receiving the ITA letter was more them 8 months [long exceeding the normal 6 months processing time]. My working holiday permit has long expired. Without a working permit, I have encountered may hassle in applying job and getting medical care whilst I am only on 'implied status". I think inland applicants are unlike those living overseas countries where they can afford to wait still able to work for a living. Just like the other 4000 FSW inland applicants, I face insurmountable hardship. I suggest IRCC should accord the same treatment provided to CEC or provincial nomination applicants who are also residing in Canada. IRCC should excise procedural fairness to FSW applicants inland now.
Are you eligible for BOWP?

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
This is the case with majority of us. From November file is not touched. Where as cec applications are getting processed in 2 months. Most of us would have become cec waiting for this process. And we applied for the earliest Ita we got than waiting to become CEC and now suffering for no fault of ours. They are simply not processing fsw files, if at all very low numbers, not even considering the fact that some of the fsw applicants are actually inland ones not impacted by any travel.
That is the only curse upon us, that we applied too early thinking of being processed early and plan on ahead of our lives. IRCC thinks different.

Reactions: requiemforadream

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
That is the only curse upon us, that we applied too early thinking of being processed early and plan on ahead of our lives. IRCC thinks different.
While I agree with you, I have to add this is not our fault for sure. Why waiting for anything if we can get ITA a month or even a day earlier. IRCC shouldn't invite if they plan not process. Should be upfront regarding processing times, there is nothing called I can't guarantee or expect when you will be processed. They know exactly how many applicants, how many officers, and what's the current rate. It's just that we dont want to say a year and half or two for a stream that we still call express.

D

Deleted member 1033589

Please fill out the contact form of Prime Minister and tell about your situation. If they receive enough complaints, they may start to care.

PM Contact

Reactions: Princes2020