+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

nav_dhamu

Jun 13, 2021
Hello Group Members,

I recently got eCOPR and still waiting for PR Card. Can i use my funds now or should i wait for PR Card?

I Showed funds from my Indian account and i am in Canada right now.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: guelphite

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Hello Group Members,

I recently got eCOPR and still waiting for PR Card. Can i use my funds now or should i wait for PR Card?

Thank you in advance.
Fsw - Inland ?
or CEC ?

yoyo2233

Jul 8, 2019
Hello Group Members,

Thank you in advance.
Whats your VO and Could u share your timeline plz?

Reactions: nav_dhamu

RavenChen

Jul 20, 2020
Hello Group Members,

Thank you in advance.
Big congrates!Which office your case belongs to? And you timeline? thanks a lot

Reactions: nav_dhamu

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Thanks again, I hardly doubt that they would open your webform and read it in one day. I think they were probably working on your file last week or so. I believe they can finish an application in 1-2 days if they decide to open it! However, may be your webform triggered the call, who knows! good job sending it in the right time!

I also sent one with almost the same content around a week and half ago, got no response regarding it at all. Unlike the previous ones, that I'd normally get a very generic (seems automated) reply within a week max! I am really hoping an officer is reading it and consider working on my file now..
Same here, sent a webform last week and got the most generic answer I've ever gotten, they probably didn't even read my message. I'm FSW inland Feb 2020 AOR with everything passed according to an update from my MP...but still no PR

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Same here, sent a webform last week and got the most generic answer I've ever gotten, they probably didn't even read my message. I'm FSW inland Feb 2020 AOR with everything passed according to an update from my MP...but still no PR
Yeah, I hear you that must be tough especially that everything is passed. I also got a very generic response yesterday (all is in order, we have what we need, we are doing our best, rest assured..). It's like please shut up and stop annyoying us since we are busy with more important stuff!

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi - I am also trying to reach out to local MP. Quick question , did you get any additional information from MP apart from what we get in GCMS notes or by calling IRCC ? Based on your reply it appears that MP's office also informed you about status of the application " Everything is Passed " . Just want to understand if there is any point of putting efforts to reach out to local MP's. Appreciate your response / experience on this topic.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi - I am also trying to reach out to local MP. Quick question , did you get any additional information from MP apart from what we get in GCMS notes or by calling IRCC ? Based on your reply it appears that MP's office also informed you about status of the application " Everything is Passed " . Just want to understand if there is any point of putting efforts to reach out to local MP's. Appreciate your response / experience on this topic.
In my experience with the MP there is nothing about the quality or nature of information they get that is different from GCMS notes or IRCC call, they just get it much faster and reliably....takes months to get GCMS notes, and in my experience I have not been able to talk to an agent...MP got me an update in 2 days.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Anyone here on a closed LMIA-based work permit who has successfully applied for BOWP? If so, what did you indicate in the "intended work in Canada" field, did you leave it blank since you were applying for open permit?

Thanks in advance for your time.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Anyone here on a closed LMIA-based work permit who has successfully applied for BOWP? If so, what did you indicate in the "intended work in Canada" field, did you leave it blank since you were applying for open permit?

Thanks in advance for your time.
Leave it blank because it's an open WP.

Reactions: Tanatos14

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
In my experience with the MP there is nothing about the quality or nature of information they get that is different from GCMS notes or IRCC call, they just get it much faster and reliably....takes months to get GCMS notes, and in my experience I have not been able to talk to an agent...MP got me an update in 2 days.
That's good to know. So even if we reach out to MP , they can only provide us the status & relevant information. Push from MP will not expedite the processing of the application ?