+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hi guys,
I received my COPR today. I just want to share my experience in case it can help anyone.
FSW inland
AOR: Aug 15, 2020
Eligibility: passed in October.
Criminality was in progress until 2 weeks ago and security wasn't started.

I contacted my MP and they asked IRCC about my case and just received the same generic response. What I asked them to do is to submit a letter on my behalf to IRCC; in the letter, I explained that I haven't left Canada since 2019 and why I am in a rush to receive my PR. I also explained that my work permit was about to expire. They submitted my letter on June 16 and I received the Portal Email to confirm my address on June 19 which was a Saturday!
I am not sure how much the whole MP involvement or the letter was helpful but just wanted to share my experience.
I hope that all of you will receive the golden email soon.
Best of luck.
Congrats :) What was your NOC or if you are self employed?

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Lol, you’re questioning one case when there are several hundreds CEC applicants who reported their COPRs recently in fb groups. Some got it even in less than 2 months.
Ahhhhh, whatever even if they are releasing CEC applicants let them do it fast, I do not care about fair or unfair anymore, I just hope maybe they could finalize them and then turn their head back to us :D:D It is a long time they are bringing Covid excuse for us, now more than 70% of Canadian vaccinated, the rate is very low but still they could not catch up with the backlog.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Probably your friend was 2020 applicant, otherwise it would be incompatible with IRCC defined processing time of 6 month.
2021. He gave his IELTS in Jan 2021, then submitted express entry profile, April 2021 AOR.
and his case was not that easy.
He did not have reference letter from his company. (he took it from his last manager and got it notarized).
His wife did not submit India's PCC with in 90 days. (Later they raised a webform and submitted).

Even after all this, the application was processed in less than 2 months.

This amazes me as well.

Reactions: upon

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
we should trust IRCC as they have this policy:
"Decision-makers are required to follow the rules of procedural fairness throughout the decision-making process. "
"Processing without undue delay
Applications should not be subject to unnecessary delays. A delay that cannot be justified is a denial of procedural fairness."

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi all, how many people here know for a fact that everything is passed (eligibility, medical extended in portal, criminality and security valid) but are still waiting their file to be closed? I'm Feb AOR , FSW-inland and I'm just wondering how long that wait can be...

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
2021. He gave his IELTS in Jan 2021, then submitted express entry profile, April 2021 AOR.
and his case was not that easy.
He did not have reference letter from his company. (he took it from his last manager and got it notarized).
His wife did not submit India's PCC with in 90 days. (Later they raised a webform and submitted).

Even after all this, the application was processed in less than 2 months.

This amazes me as well.
Well, in that case it is IRCC and its agents who has to take care of illegal acts, I am not sure how easy is to realize between fake or unfake documents or letters :rolleyes:

Reactions: Princes2020

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Lol, you’re questioning one case when there are several hundreds CEC applicants who reported their COPRs recently in fb groups. Some got it even in less than 2 months.
I posted this, just for informational purposes.
a ray of hope/positivity.

Reactions: Princes2020

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Well, in that case it is IRCC and its agents who has to take care of illegal acts, I am not sure how easy is to realize between fake or unfake documents or letters :rolleyes:
The documents weren't fake. They were just not straight forward. He provided proper letter of explanations for everything.
But my assumption was that IRCC might take a little time to verify everything.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Hi guys,
I received my COPR today. I just want to share my experience in case it can help anyone.
FSW inland

I contacted my MP and they asked IRCC about my case and just received the same generic response. What I asked them to do is to submit a letter on my behalf to IRCC; in the letter, I explained that I haven't left Canada since 2019 and why I am in a rush to receive my PR. I also explained that my work permit was about to expire. They submitted my letter on June 16 and I received the Portal Email to confirm my address on June 19 which was a Saturday!
I am not sure how much the whole MP involvement or the letter was helpful but just wanted to share my experience.
Best of luck.
Is the MP able to directly communicate with your case officer? Since usually webform requests are handled by assistant agents instead of officers themselves.

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
Is the MP able to directly communicate with your case officer? Since usually webform requests are handled by assistant agents instead of officers themselves.
Yes, his assistant helped me. When I looked at my notes, it says that she contacted them and asked to expedite the process.
Congrats :) What was your NOC or if you are self employed?
No, I am a pharmacist. My NOC was also for pharmacists.

Reactions: NicoHughes

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I got in 4 days
Hey just wanna ask regarding BOWP, did you answer yes to this question even if application is still in process:

"Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?" TIA!

rajiv.kashyap10

Mar 23, 2021
Hey just wanna ask regarding BOWP, did you answer yes to this question even if application is still in process:

"Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?" TIA!
send me the question number and I will check in my form. One must be inside Canada and shld have approved the first stage after ITA to apply BOWP. I filled imm5710 and this form does not have such a question.

Last edited:

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hi guys,
FSW inland

Best of luck.
Congrats hediehksh and many thanks for sharing. I wonder if this is the key to get our applications re-opened. I have been collecting advices from all who got copr after very long silence, and the only thing common between all of you is a good explanation letter that ended up reaching the officer! Some folks directly advised me to put what I want to say in a letter and attach it rather than filling the web-form box, and now you said that the MP office helped you to submit your letter. Although, it is not our job to remind officers about our applications nor to ask them to specially re-open our files, but this seems to be the only way for us!