+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Denial is a great way of not making any efforts for people like us who are suffering from the past year now.

I called up the same issue with my local MP. They acknowledged the issue but also said that they don't have any power over IRCC or to persuade them in any sort to push the applications forward. Nothing but to wait now.

The only way for them to hear our issue is through a peaceful protest about this. We too deserve the same processing as CEC.
I don’t think we are asking IRCC to be pushed for anything but a fair policy of first come first serve.

Reactions: SVSD

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I don’t think we are asking IRCC to be pushed for anything but a fair policy of first come first serve.
Yeah… they should have some timeline for closure, earlier there was that progress bar and timeline. And if it’s Covid delays it should apply for all. Most applications submitted even in March 2021 are getting coprs. There is no order or anything. We are just ignored without any means to get a closure.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Yeah… they should have some timeline for closure, earlier there was that progress bar and timeline. And if it’s Covid delays it should apply for all. Most applications submitted even in March 2021 are getting coprs. There is no order or anything. We are just ignored without any means to get a closure.
Even April 25 applicants got COPRs

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Even April 25 applicants got COPRs
Hmmm…this has been such a mental trauma for most people who are waiting. As you had said it will take a long time to forget this whole thing and the discrimination faced for no fault of ours.

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
Hi guys,
I received my COPR today. I just want to share my experience in case it can help anyone.
FSW inland
AOR: Aug 15, 2020
Eligibility: passed in October.
Criminality was in progress until 2 weeks ago and security wasn't started.

I contacted my MP and they asked IRCC about my case and just received the same generic response. What I asked them to do is to submit a letter on my behalf to IRCC; in the letter, I explained that I haven't left Canada since 2019 and why I am in a rush to receive my PR. I also explained that my work permit was about to expire. They submitted my letter on June 16 and I received the Portal Email to confirm my address on June 19 which was a Saturday!
I am not sure how much the whole MP involvement or the letter was helpful but just wanted to share my experience.
I hope that all of you will receive the golden email soon.
Best of luck.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi guys,
I received my COPR today. I just want to share my experience in case it can help anyone.
FSW inland

I contacted my MP and they asked IRCC about my case and just received the same generic response. What I asked them to do is to submit a letter on my behalf to IRCC; in the letter, I explained that I haven't left Canada since 2019 and why I am in a rush to receive my PR. I also explained that my work permit was about to expire. They submitted my letter on June 16 and I received the Portal Email to confirm my address on June 19 which was a Saturday!
I am not sure how much the whole MP involvement or the letter was helpful but just wanted to share my experience.
Best of luck.
Congrats!! It’s good to know more fsw inland are getting approved! So happy for you :)

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi guys,
FSW inland

Best of luck.
Hooaaaaa. Congrats, array of hope is shining along the way!

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi guys,
FSW inland

Best of luck.
Congratulations! Theoretically speaking the MP thing shouldn’t have played a role in expediting your case. But who knows what IRCC is upto at what time

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Hi guys,
FSW inland

Best of luck.
Congrats. Did you get any ghost update anytime recently? I got one last to last Saturday, and I am unable to connect with ircc. Raised webform but no response. Mine also was in same status like yours with criminality in progress since months. Was your
Vo Ottawa?

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
Thank you, guys!
Yes, they are most certainly working on FSW inland applicants as well. I saw my other FSW inland friends getting approval as well.

My VO was Ottawa, but I did not receive any ghost updates before the day I received the portal email. I received one ghost update on Saturday morning and 1 hour later, I received the portal email to confirm my address.
In my case, criminality and security were done in 1 day! I know it because I ordered GCMS notes on May 27 and received it yesterday after receiving COPR; the new notes are a bit different, they are more succinct. It says that my criminality got approved on June 19 which is the same that I received the portal email.; that is why those whose eligibility is passed should be very hopeful. As soon as the officer opens your file, you will get approved in few days!
Wish you all the best and hope that this waiting game will end soon for all of you.

Reactions: upon

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Thank you, guys!
Yes, they are most certainly working on FSW inland applicants as well. I saw my other FSW inland friends getting approval as well.

My VO was Ottawa, but I did not receive any ghost updates before the day I received the portal email. I received one ghost update on Saturday morning and 1 hour later, I received the portal email to confirm my address.
In my case, criminality and security were done in 1 day! I know it because I ordered GCMS notes on May 27 and received it yesterday after receiving COPR; the new notes are a bit different, they are more succinct. It says that my criminality got approved on June 19 which is the same that I received the portal email.; that is why those whose eligibility is passed should be very hopeful. As soon as the officer opens your file, you will get approved in few days!
Wish you all the best and hope that this waiting game will end soon for all of you.
Hope so. Mine is also Ottawa. I am not seeing any change in my portal post ghost update. So no idea what it was for. Unable to get connected while calling IRCC. I did raise a webform attaching our driving licenses stating we have been in Ottawa since 2020 and haven’t travelled outside Canada. No response on that yet. Will try calling again sometime. My last resort would be to take help from a MP:)

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
I have a friend with CEC. AOR 18th April 2021. COPR 16 June 2021.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I agree with you. If only they would have followed this basic rule of First Come First Serve, We wouldn't be here blowing our minds off. Seems like it is First Come and last serve for us.

Reactions: Princes2020

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Hi guys,
FSW inland

Best of luck.
Congratulations on the COPR...at least some of us are getting close to the finish line.