+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I just called, the officer gave me the same info I got when I called back in April.
Eligibility passed
Security not started
Criminality in progress
VO Ottawa

She told me that my medicals are expiring in August and that I will probably receive something if I require to redo it... Okay, so I will probably have to continue waiting for an eternity... While a CEC friend who applied in February got his PR in April, sweet.
Why should we redo medicals owing to delay in processing from their end. Isn’t it need to be extended as we are all inland?

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Why should we redo medicals owing to delay in processing from their end. Isn’t it need to be extended as we are all inland?
Dont know, most probably they would be extended. Hope I get the answer before they expire though :p
She told me, you are half way there... Oh that's amazing, I wish I was a CEC right now.

Reactions: Princes2020

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Dont know, most probably they would be extended. Hope I get the answer before they expire though :p
She told me, you are half way there... Oh that's amazing, I wish I was a CEC right now.
I understand, I also hope the same. This whole experience of this Pr application has been so stressful and irritating. Where as all cec applications are getting processed in 4 months or less now especially the ones submitted in 2021. I wish I had waited and applied in cec:)

Reactions: SVSD

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I understand, I also hope the same. This whole experience of this Pr application has been so stressful and irritating. Where as all cec applications are getting processed in 4 months or less now especially the ones submitted in 2021. I wish I had waited and applied in cec:)
I saw one cec candidate getting his/her approval in 60 days…!! Unbelievable!!!

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I just called, the officer gave me the same info I got when I called back in April.
Eligibility passed
Security not started
Criminality in progress
VO Ottawa

She told me that my medicals are expiring in August and that I will probably receive something if I require to redo it... Okay, so I will probably have to continue waiting for an eternity... While a CEC friend who applied in February got his PR in April, sweet.
IRCC has made it really difficult for us. This bitter experience will remain unforgettable for long time. It’s gross injustice.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Most cec2021 are getting it in less than 3 months and some even in less than 2 months. On the other hand our files have not been touched for atleast past 5-6 months at all

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
yeah me too. I was so happy when I got my ielts revised and got 7.5 in speaking in April, and waiting for the ITA was stressful. Like the whooooole process is really stressful, I’ve been really suffering with this waiting and waiting plus quarantine plus our own issues.
I wouldn’t mind if we were all applicants in the same boat but no, we are not, fsw (inland and Outland) are being left behind since last year, it isn’t fair.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
yeah me too. I was so happy when I got my ielts revised and got 7.5 in speaking in April, and waiting for the ITA was stressful. Like the whooooole process is really stressful, I’ve been really suffering with this waiting and waiting plus quarantine plus our own issues.
I wouldn’t mind if we were all applicants in the same boat but no, we are not, fsw (inland and Outland) are being left behind since last year, it isn’t fair.
Yeah having no timelines ahead is really annoying.

D

Deleted member 1033589

I called our MP’s office today and told about CEC applicants getting their PRs in 2-3 months while we are waiting for over 200 days as FSW inland applicants. They told me it’s not realistic that a PR application can be processed in such a short time. I explained there are many of them announcing their quick PRs on online forums and communities and the reply was: “it’s up to you to believe your MP’s office or some random people on online forums but it’s impossible to get PR in 2-3 months”. They just implied all CEC applicants who announce to get their PRs in 2-3 months are liars, haha

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I called our MP’s office today and told about CEC applicants getting their PRs in 2-3 months while we are waiting for over 200 days as FSW inland applicants. They told me it’s not realistic that a PR application can be processed in such a short time. I explained there are many of them announcing their quick PRs on online forums and communities and the reply was: “it’s up to you to believe your MP’s office or some random people on online forums but it’s impossible to get PR in 2-3 months”. They just implied all CEC applicants who announce to get their PRs in 2-3 months are liars, haha
Denial is a great way of not making any efforts for people like us who are suffering from the past year now.

I called up the same issue with my local MP. They acknowledged the issue but also said that they don't have any power over IRCC or to persuade them in any sort to push the applications forward. Nothing but to wait now.

The only way for them to hear our issue is through a peaceful protest about this. We too deserve the same processing as CEC.

Reactions: Sitrarose

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I'm an inland FSW applicant. My work permit is about to expire. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a BOWP application processed?

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Sorry for the bad news but we are officially in an endless cycle. We can never ask for any status update or delays and I have proof why. You must notice that there is no progress bar on our applications. Well the progress bar only appears after we pass medical and our webforms (for status updates or delays) are only replied to if that progress bar reaches 100%. Guess what even if 16,17,18 months have passed, no progress bar means we are automatically within normal processing times. I filled 4 webforms since January and every webform I asked them about updates. In the last one I even mentioned about my mental health. Guess what, all the replies were the same to the last word (in process… we will reach out…. Covid delays….)
These are nothing but auto generated replies for applicants who send webform within normal processing times. smh.

Reactions: rWolf

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Can you send an email to your mp and seek confirmation of this telephonic talk in writing? It’s going to be real fun to expose how well informed the legislature is .