17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Could you please advise?
There is no way to expedite the process. IRCC's priority was moved to cEC applications, however as things starts to pen, other applications will be processed.

You should keep a check on your application and see if it is passing all stages and where it is at. Send webform, cal or request GCMS notes.

If everything is passed then you just have to wait.

Also, if any of your family members are currently outside Canada, that could be a factor in the delay.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you again! I did the same two weeks ago. I got a generic reply on my webform stating that everything in order in my application. I am also waiting for the GCMS notes to come. Looks like it only happens when it's meant to happen!
I am in Exactly same situation !!!

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thank you again! I did the same two weeks ago. I got a generic reply on my webform stating that everything in order in my application. I am also waiting for the GCMS notes to come. Looks like it only happens when it's meant to happen!
True…!!! I think maybe we should send a webform stating that we are in canada.. Just trying everything..

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
@legalfalcon : I have sent couple of webforms after passing 6 month till now that I am in the 13 month of waiting but the earlier ones just responded as "your application is in process due to Covid there is delay, if we need anything from you we will contact you."
The latest one, I am still waiting for a reply.
No matter what was the content or concern of my webform, the responses were the same.
I was wondering if web forms are evaluated by the real officers or it is automatics response system?

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
True…!!! I think maybe we should send a webform stating that we are in Canada.. Just trying everything..
I did already stated that I am in Canada in one of my webform email, but it is weird that I feel as the response is like a copy of the previous answer to my previous webform, it is not seen by a person and it is just authomatic formatted response!!!

It is like you write about your concern to someone and explain some detail but you do not see any attention on those matters.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Anyone else here is applicant from April 2020?
I know that there might be others from other years or jan-March, I am asking only for applicants from April 2020 who are still waiting for COPR :)

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi, I was wondering, I sent a webform last Wednesday and I got an answer on Sunday (I was surprised). I asked about my eligibility, security and criminality. However, they answered this:
The background verifications are in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is in process.

For my understanding they only replied about security and criminality and not about eligibility right? Cause Ive called a couple of times back in April and they told me eligibility was passed, just wanted to confirm the information through a webform (since I haven't go my GCMS notes yet).

Thanks in advance.

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Congrats. Good to hear this. I had got a ghost update, but seeing no change in portal. Don’t know if it’s positive or not. I was also wondering about the biometric refund. Though the mail for refund had come long back, the amount never got credited.
I did not even get an email/letter for refund. I had to contact IRCC personally to notify them about this. The agent said it takes 6-8weeks for refund to be credited. If you are way past that deadline contact IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : I have sent couple of webforms after passing 6 month till now that I am in the 13 month of waiting but the earlier ones just responded as "your application is in process due to Covid there is delay, if we need anything from you we will contact you."
The latest one, I am still waiting for a reply.
No matter what was the content or concern of my webform, the responses were the same.
I was wondering if web forms are evaluated by the real officers or it is automatics response system?
Some of the responses are dealt by officer's while some just get a generic response. To know the status, you can also call IRCC or request your GCMS notes.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Guys,
How is your idea about releasing travel restrictions? Do you think this will change anything about our cases? at least any moving forward?:rolleyes:
I am literally tired with no hope.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
There is no way to expedite the process. IRCC's priority was moved to cEC applications, however as things starts to pen, other applications will be processed.

You should keep a check on your application and see if it is passing all stages and where it is at. Send webform, cal or request GCMS notes.

If everything is passed then you just have to wait.

Also, if any of your family members are currently outside Canada, that could be a factor in the delay.
In the IRCC website, it says they give priority to inland applicants, nothing specifically says CEC. Fsw inland as well as PNP are folks who are working here in Canada and not impacted by any travel restrictions. Still why is it that we are not being considered and even recent cec is getting processed. Even the new categories of fsw inland has more progress than us. And now the travel restrictions are relaxed too for outland coprs.

Reactions: Princes2020

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I just called, the officer gave me the same info I got when I called back in April.
Eligibility passed
Security not started
Criminality in progress
VO Ottawa

She told me that my medicals are expiring in August and that I will probably receive something if I require to redo it... Okay, so I will probably have to continue waiting for an eternity... While a CEC friend who applied in February got his PR in April, sweet.