+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
I saw one guy with AOR feb2021 FSW Inland getting approval on myimmitracker.
That person probably was a sweetheart :D or maybe was rejected before that is why it was fast, or maybe the applicant had a very simple application to review. Also, it is probable that he/she was a essential worker or student, It was on the net that after students petitions, IRCC provide some priority path for such applicants to move forward.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Pl keep raising your voice. It’s total discrimination with fsw and pnp inland applicants that for past several months their files haven’t been touched due to COVID but recent CEC files are getting approval within 2 months. Are these files vaccinated? Obviously the resources that should have been deployed to process our applications have been diverted to process recent CEC applications.

D

Deleted member 1033589

Pl keep raising your voice. It’s total discrimination with fsw and pnp inland applicants that for past several months their files haven’t been touched due to COVID but recent CEC files are getting approval within 2 months. Are these files vaccinated? Obviously the resources that should have been deployed to process our applications have been diverted to process recent CEC applications.
Thanks for your support.

Please like and retweet my twit so that it could get some interaction and some attention from people with power to do something.

Reactions: Princes2020

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Thanks for your support.

Please like and retweet my twit so that it could get some interaction and some attention from people with power to do something.
I also sent request under ATIP for following Information:
1. How many Express Entry applicants have submitted second EE application since March 1, 2021 while first one is under progress?
2. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in less than 6 months in past 2 years?
3. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in more than six months but less tha
4. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in more than 12 months in past two years?
5. How many EE PNP inland applicants are waiting for their security to initiate for more than 4 months as of today?
6. How many CEC applicants received COPR in less than 6 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?
7. How many CEC applicants received COPR in less than 3 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?
Fsw inland can send similar request for fsw related info. If answered, we can know exactly what’s going on with our applications as compared to recent CEC applications.
Even if not answered , someone will atleast read them. It costs $5 and 5 minutes to generate the request.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
1. How many Express Entry applicants have submitted second EE application since March 1, 2021 while first one is under progress?
2. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in less than 6 months in past 2 years?
3. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in more than six months but less tha
4. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in more than 12 months in past two years?
5. How many EE PNP inland applicants are waiting for their security to initiate for more than 4 months as of today?
6. How many CEC applicants received COPR in less than 6 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?
7. How many CEC applicants received COPR in less than 3 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?
Fsw inland can send similar request for fsw related info. If answered, we can know exactly what’s going on with our applications as compared to recent CEC applications.
Even if not answered , someone will atleast read them. It costs $5 and 5 minutes to generate the request.
Thank you for taking this initiative.
Primarily FSW are outland with very few inland, if we were to raise such requests, it is going to cost us bit extra(having to go through third parties) and if it is not answered, a slight waste of money from our side.
Just my opinion and FSW seems to be the last priority for now. So only thing we can do is sit tight unfortunately.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you for taking this initiative.
Primarily FSW are outland with very few inland, if we were to raise such requests, it is going to cost us bit extra(having to go through third parties) and if it is not answered, a slight waste of money from our side.
Just my opinion and FSW seems to be the last priority for now. So only thing we can do is sit tight unfortunately.
Thanks for response. This thread is for FSW inland that’s why I shared it here. For them it matters as for pnp inland that despite being inland their files are not touched for past 5-6 months at all and on the other hand the recent CEC getting COPRs in 2 months. Most of these inland fsw and pnp also qualify under CEC now.

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
AOR Sep 19 2020
Eligibility passed
Medical passed Oct 2020
Last update was on Nov 2020
Security and Criminality not started yet
Is there any hope that we can get updates soon. Sooooo disappointed :(. Can I travel back home for a month during this time then … so irritated

D

Deleted member 1033589

I just submitted this ATIP information request:

1. How many Express Entry applicants have submitted their second EE application since March 1, 2021, while the first one is in progress?
2. How many EE FSW applications made from within Canada have been finalized by IRCC in less than 6 months in past 2 years?
3. How many EE FSW applications made from within Canada have been finalized by IRCC in more than 6 months but less than 12 months in past 2 years?
4. How many EE FSW applications made from within Canada have been finalized by IRCC in more than 12 months in past 2 years?
5. How many EE FSW inland applicants are waiting for their applications to be finalized for more than 6 months as of today?
6. How many CEC applicants received confirmation of PR in less than 6 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?
7. How many CEC applicants received confirmation of PR in less than 3 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?

ariocar

May 3, 2020
@legalfalcon do you have any suggestions for us? CEC applicants are getting approvals around 3-5 month after AOR, but FSW-Inlands got stock in criminality for even more than a year, they're just ignoring us, what can we do about this? How can we gain attention?

Reactions: Holy Cow