Just made a call to IRCC
FSW inland with inland dependent
VO: Montreal
AOR: 5th Dec 2020
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Info sharing: In progress
Medical: Passed
Our files have similarities. Same VO, eligibility still not done etc. I believe Montreal VO isn't considering ours kind of applications.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
34 months? Holy sh#t, guess I shouldn't complain with 14 months then ..
I disagree! It is more than 6 month for us without any change or update, does not matter is 34 month or 12 month or 15 month, how much a human being can be patient over an important event of his/her life, it is all natural for all of us to be upset and carry grief :( :(

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
I disagree! It is more than 6 month for us without any change or update, does not matter is 34 month or 12 month or 15 month, how much a human being can be patient over an important event of his/her life, it is all natural for all of us to be upset and carry grief :( :(
Exactly, I totally agree with what you said. I have asked countless times what is the standard time for security check. People say 2 hours to 2 years (like really!!). In fact, most answers I get are every file is different and that just irritates me. If every file were different why do most files (atleast pre covid) got decision within same time frame (4-6 months).

Reactions: Sitrarose

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Good update but FSW - I is ignored like anything in my opinion. Only priority in CEC and today saw one post with one applicant getting CoPR in 79 days. Its just beyond my comprehension.
[/QUOTE
Good update but FSW - I is ignored like anything in my opinion. Only priority in CEC and today saw one post with one applicant getting CoPR in 79 days. Its just beyond my comprehension.
Hey, I got a ghost update after many months last Saturday when I logged in. The last I got was back in October or November probably when eligibility passed. But not seeing any changes in my profile after that. I am fsw inland sep 4 AOR. Vo: Ottawa

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Just got an update on my application from MP office.
FSW Inland - Feb 2020 AOR - VO Ottawa.
Everything passed, medical extended May 20, security valid, criminality valid, eligibility passed March 2020.
Anyone has any idea how long it could take for this nightmare to officially end and get that IRCC PR portal email given that there's nothing else they need from me

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Everything passed, medical extended May 20, security valid, criminality valid, eligibility passed March 2020.
Anyone has any idea how long it could take for this nightmare to officially end and get that IRCC PR portal email given that there's nothing else they need from me
It's pathetic situation man !! I mean I am so frustrated no one seems to have any correct answer or solution for this mess.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
which one of this was the new change in your application? I mean compare to the info you already had before that.