+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
I see, I am so sorry for your situation. I can feel the pain - March 2020 AOR. I plan to send webform every month or so. Sent one last month and said I am in Canada, didn’t ask any questions. Got the standard reply. This time around I asked them what is holding my application and told them about my status in Canada. (Provided them work permit and other details)
Wish you the best of luck, try sending them your tax return.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Everyone got medical updates on or around 15th - 20th April and it is yet not updated. Also, for almost everyone security check has not started.
One of the call centre agents told me that I should tell IRCC I am in Canada, because FSW might throw them off and think we are Outland.
Should we fill webforms to let them know that we are in Canada and are working here?
This is seriously ridiculous, I have been wanting to tell them the same thing, contacted through phone- told them I am in Canada with dependant.. Wrote Webform for the same. not a single change. Just the last update for medical extension on 20th April.

They are taking us for granted as we are very low in numbers. This needs to end now. Buddy you are not alone. My life is also standing still and even now with a setback of 1 year now.... Something serious needs to be done, Either the Media needs to showcase this or we should protest for our rights.

Reactions: Shivzz

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
This is seriously ridiculous, I have been wanting to tell them the same thing, contacted through phone- told them I am in Canada with dependant.. Wrote Webform for the same. not a single change. Just the last update for medical extension on 20th April.

They are taking us for granted as we are very low in numbers. This needs to end now. Buddy you are not alone. My life is also standing still and even now with a setback of 1 year now.... Something serious needs to be done, Either the Media needs to showcase this or we should protest for our rights.
No. of FSW Inland application are so less no one really cares. Just calling them won’t change anything. Where is the record you called them and what did you ask? All the applications are in Ottawa, if all of us we send webforms and have this common topic of FSW Inland and just show them how long we have waited, maybe maybe they notice. I am not saying we deserve COPR, that would mean ‘entitlement‘ on our side. I am saying we atleast deserve a decision. Imagine paying taxes and rents and someone asks , Are you in Canada or India?

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
No. of FSW Inland application are so less no one really cares. Just calling them won’t change anything. Where is the record you called them and what did you ask? All the applications are in Ottawa, if all of us we send webforms and have this common topic of FSW Inland and just show them how long we have waited, maybe maybe they notice. I am not saying we deserve COPR, that would mean ‘entitlement‘ on our side. I am saying we atleast deserve a decision. Imagine paying taxes and rents and someone asks , Are you in Canada or India?
I Agree with you totally, We only deserve a chance of fair processing as others. My situation is similar to yours. I have seen your posts here in the group. I am also March 2020 AOR, currently on a work permit. Inside Canada. I too have paid taxes and the frustration grows day by day.

I think we should collect all the FSW inland applicants somehow, have a Zoom session on this and give our opinions on how to proceed further. Maybe by sending them a collective letter, talking to Media , I don't know , anything that can be done we should get together and decide on the next step.

Don't know how many of us are reading this but I am sure the frustration is equal in all of us. We should do something together all of us. Thats my advice

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Same situation here. March 2020 AOR, GCMS indicates Approved, but no COPR. This is beyond frustrating and everyday that passes I contemplate whether I still want to live here.

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I'm FSW Inland and finally received my COPR tonight (around 7pm EST). I found out my file was approved through GCMS notes in April 2021. I'm an August 2018 applicant (so it took 34 months)... but I can confirm that they are processing and issuing COPR to FSW Inland applicants. Good luck to you all and I hope your wait will be shorter than mine!
What took you so long? Any issues and back and forth communication with IRCC for 3 years?

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Same situation here. March 2020 AOR, GCMS indicates Approved, but no COPR. This is beyond frustrating and everyday that passes I contemplate whether I still want to live here.
I echo the sentiment. It's ridiculous to see new CEC draws snow balling each week when my application submitted 11 months ago is having no changes at all since last winter. I stopped calling IRCC anymore as not only have I fed up with long waits but I always end up arguing with them, one day I demanded a refund for my application fee so I apply under CEC (now I am eligible), they said no and suggested to withdraw and repay to apply anew. Lol what a joke. And I have sent web forms a few times for other inquiries, I get no replies at all. Immigration is one of their largest national businesses, they should better their customer service. I am not sure anymore if I still want to belong to this country of *

Reactions: requiemforadream

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I echo the sentiment. It's ridiculous to see new CEC draws snow balling each week when my application submitted 11 months ago is having no changes at all since last winter. I stopped calling IRCC anymore as not only have I fed up with long waits but I always end up arguing with them, one day I demanded a refund for my application fee so I apply under CEC (now I am eligible), they said no and suggested to withdraw and repay to apply anew. Lol what a joke. And I have sent web forms a few times for other inquiries, I get no replies at all. Immigration is one of their largest national businesses, they should better their customer service. I am not sure anymore if I still want to belong to this country of *
Yes, I also feel the same when the cec draws in 2021, even have coprs, while we all are still waiting. We are eligible for cec, but since this application is in process, stuck forever. Tehy are very much aware of fsw inland category.

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Yes, I also feel the same when the cec draws in 2021, even have coprs, while we all are still waiting. We are eligible for cec, but since this application is in process, stuck forever. Tehy are very much aware of fsw inland category.
They are aware but too lazy/comfortable to move their asses to come up with a plan to sort things out and do something about it. Ignoring is easy. Easy is what gov workers go by. They are very much likely to do nothing until they hit the very bottom of the CEC barrel.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
They are aware but too lazy/comfortable to move their asses to come up with a plan to sort things out and do something about it. Ignoring is easy. Easy is what gov workers go by. They are very much likely to do nothing until they hit the very bottom of the CEC barrel.
Yeah so true. Is there any way to get our applications noticed. This whole process has added to a lot of stress for no fault of ours. with no light at the end of the tunnel. I am sept 4 2020 aor, 9 months now with just eligibility passed.

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah so true. Is there any way to get our applications noticed. This whole process has added to a lot of stress for no fault of ours. with no light at the end of the tunnel. I am sept 4 2020 aor, 9 months now with just eligibility passed.
Some reps from the ircc call center recommended to write a web form with reasons why my application should be expedited, which I didn't try as I don't have legit reasons for expedite. Also I wouldn't bother to write anything again when theres no read recipts no replies

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Even people from March 2021 aor started getting their copr… just happened to hear from a friend who submitted from the 75 k invites this feb. Really irritated now.

Reactions: upon

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Even people from March 2021 aor started getting their copr… just happened to hear from a friend who submitted from the 75 k invites this feb. Really irritated now.
I cant help but feel envious, which I shoulnt…!!! Its sad and aggravating to see so many people wait and suffer…

Reactions: SVSD