+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

EECandidate20

Jan 26, 2020
Any recent updates?
My medical expired on Feb 28 and the status changed from "you passed medical exam" to "you don't need a medical exam" on Feb 27.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Any recent updates?
My medical expired on Feb 28 and the status changed from "you passed medical exam" to "you don't need a medical exam" on Feb 27.
Mine changed to the same status on 5th March 2021
What is your AOR ?

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
FSW Inland
AOR: April 2020
Medical: Passed, but expiring this month
Elegebility, Criminality, etc: Still on process

Almost a year and no news at all. Called IRCC last week and they did not have any new information.

ignativda

Feb 8, 2021
I got to talk to IRCC phone agent on Friday. She assured me that even though it looks like CEC are being prioritized over others, all inland applicants are being processed evenly. She said that everyone thinks CEC have priority but this is just because there are so many of them we don't really notice other inland applications. These were literally her words.

So probably we are just 'lucky' and stuck due to some other reason (not because we are fsw-inland).

Last edited:

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
I got to talk to IRCC phone agent on Friday. She assured me that even though it looks like CEC are being prioritized over others, all inland applicants are being processes evenly. She said that everyone thinks CEC have priority but this is just because there are so many of them we don't really notice other inland applications. These were literally her words.

So probably we are just 'lucky' and stuck due to some other reason (not because we are fsw-inland).

I called the agent this morning asking for the same thing. I was told that the confusion arises because there are a lot more CEC applicants from within Canada (almost 40 CEC for every 1 FSW). Hence they are mentioning that CEC are in full swing, whereas in reality they are processing all inland with full swing. It was certainly quite encouraging to hear!

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I called the agent this morning asking for the same thing. I was told that the confusion arises because there are a lot more CEC applicants from within Canada (almost 40 CEC for every 1 FSW). Hence they are mentioning that CEC are in full swing, whereas in reality they are processing all inland with full swing. It was certainly quite encouraging to hear!
Does this apply for PNPs inland also??

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I got to talk to IRCC phone agent on Friday. She assured me that even though it looks like CEC are being prioritized over others, all inland applicants are being processed evenly. She said that everyone thinks CEC have priority but this is just because there are so many of them we don't really notice other inland applications. These were literally her words.

Well, this is such a relief...!!!! That clears up a lot of confusions and doubts.. But it still doesnt change the fact that there are some fsw-inland applicants that have been waiting for so long now.
But all in all encouraging news.. :)

Reactions: mnukkiral

Hardy123

Jan 28, 2020
Hi. FSW Inland applicant here. AOR 02 Oct 2020. Can IRCC update me about about my EE application status on call?
Cause when I called them they said that we can not provide updates to your application is under assessment. What should I ask to get my application status?
P.S. Online status on website is not getting updated.