ADR 2: May 03, 2022 - Re-medical & Schedule A
Sch A submitted: May 09. 2022
Medical passed: May 27th, 2022
PR Email: May 30th, 2022
Reply: June 5th, 2022
Portal Email: June 7th, 2022
Picture Subm: June 7th, 2022

ECOPR: JUNE 9th, 2022

On portal my application status says: "In review with IRCC". Any idea why does it say in review? and when will i receive my PR card?
IRCC is checking whether your photo and address are valid.

It usually takes 2-6 weeks since COPR for the PR card to be delivered. You can link your PR card application with the CIC account to be able to see status updates such as shipping date. Instructions:

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I’m still waiting for pr card! I got ecopr on April 25, and photo is still on review xD … this is never ending with ircc hahaha

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
I’m still waiting for pr card! I got ecopr on April 25, and photo is still on review xD … this is never ending with ircc hahaha
Yeah it seems like it's taking a bit longer for you. Do you know if your card's production has been completed yet? Also, what's your Visa Office?

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yeah it seems like it's taking a bit longer for you. Do you know if your card's production has been completed yet? Also, what's your Visa Office?
I don’t know, in the portal is still saying under review, I only got approved my ecopr at least. According to the email that I got it says: virtual landing unit, operations support centre, centralized network ircc. So not sure what vo.

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
I don’t know, in the portal is still saying under review, I only got approved my ecopr at least. According to the email that I got it says: virtual landing unit, operations support centre, centralized network ircc. So not sure what vo.
If you link your PR card application to the CIC account, you should be able to track the progress to a certain extend, e.g. get notification when the card gets shipped.

I saw my VO from the IRCC officer's response to my email - officer's code and VO were in their signature. You could also get your VO from GCMS notes or by calling IRCC's call center.

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello guys! So just wanted to know if there's anyone between jan 2020 to March 2020 still waiting for portal mail. I'm feb 2020 submitted all required ADRs and Re medicals and still waiting

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Hey guys check this up:

FSW has only 3 months of applications inventory, folks, so statistically speaking, we should all get our apps processed within 3 months max.
AS LONG AS they do not once again put brand new applications ahead of us, as they are reopening FSW draws in July!

they are processing 5k to 8k FSW persons monthly out of 25,000 persons remaining in the inventory as of May 31st.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/06/canadas-immigration-backlog-jumps-to-2-4-million-persons-0626324.html#gs.3sgqk2

Last edited:

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
If you link your PR card application to the CIC account, you should be able to track the progress to a certain extend, e.g. get notification when the card gets shipped.

I saw my VO from the IRCC officer's response to my email - officer's code and VO were in their signature. You could also get your VO from GCMS notes or by calling IRCC's call center.
i just linked it. In the pr portal in address section is saying “undefined”… I just read many people are having this issue but I don’t understand if it’s a glitch or what! Ircc is doing it again! No surprise.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello guys! So just wanted to know if there's anyone between jan 2020 to March 2020 still waiting for portal mail. I'm feb 2020 submitted all required ADRs and Re medicals and still waiting
When did you submit ADR docs? I'm Jan 2021 AOR and also waiting...

aagp

Apr 18, 2022
i just linked it. In the pr portal in address section is saying “undefined”… I just read many people are having this issue but I don’t understand if it’s a glitch or what! Ircc is doing it again! No surprise.
Same. The address is undefined. My address was approved before the udefined error. Did you got any ghost update on the permanent resident card application

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR: April 2020. VO: Ottawa FSW INLAND
Hello there,
I was asked to submit Schedule A and Travel History forms for both myself and my wife. We submitted 1.5 months ago, but haven't seen any movement since, except an automatic e-mail saying that the documents were received. Do you think it's going to be a long wait still to get the PR?
Our eligibility, criminality, and medicals are passed and security is in progress? We've been waiting for two years now...
I would appreciate if you share your experience with typical wait times after Schedule A ADR.
Hello wanted to ask if you have had any updates so far. I'm actually feb 2020 AOR and submitted ADR in December 2021 and Re medicals in May- passed. Still waiting