+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

kiruthigasridhar

Aug 26, 2020
Did you received remedical request? My AOR is the same as you, last week I received a remedial for my dependents and the next day I received ADR, schedule A. I am waiting to upload medical exam and see what will happen.
I didnt receive anything after medicals got updated from you do not need medical exam to we are reviewing your medicals.

Reactions: HRP2020

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
I didnt receive anything after medicals got updated from you do not need medical exam to we are reviewing your medicals.
I think your medical will be passed. Because mine changed from "You do not need a medical exam" to "We have requested a medical exam"

Reactions: kiruthigasridhar

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Just checking in.... I don't see anyone whose AOR is before August in this thread anymore. I am July 16 still hanging. Anyone?

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
Did you guys received any updates on the file or it is not been touched.
Our file not touched since dec2020 as per notes received in march2022, only thing updated on file is comments regarding MP's conversion with agent nothing else, they haven't updated any webforms or schedule A form we sent to provide latest address and our new born baby's information.
They are not updating anything on file

• Sad
Reactions: pankyy

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Did you guys received any updates on the file or it is not been touched.
Latest updates for me:
- Submitted ADRs (Schedule A, military records) in Dec 2021, Criminality passed in Dec 2021.
- Medicals expired 2nd time in March 2022.

Based on the GCMS notes from April 2022, the Due Date was pushed back by 30 days three times.

• Sad
Reactions: pankyy

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Latest updates for me:
- Submitted ADRs (Schedule A, military records) in Dec 2021, Criminality passed in Dec 2021.
- Medicals expired 2nd time in March 2022.

Based on the GCMS notes from April 2022, the Due Date was pushed back by 30 days three times.
All Same with me schedule A dec criminality and all passed except security. Medical passed and extended Dec 3rd. Due date pushed by 30 days three times, medicals expired April 19. I have scheduled myself for upfront medicals for next week

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
All Same with me schedule A dec criminality and all passed except security. Medical passed and extended Dec 3rd. Due date pushed by 30 days three times, medicals expired April 19. I have scheduled myself for upfront medicals for next week
That would be a good idea, as I understand, many people have received remedical these days. But getting appointment for doctor, blood testvand X-ray for me got 3 days. One week also needs to upload the result. So at least if you can have appointment is one step ahead.

Reactions: Bluerose94

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hope submission of the upfront medicals will help to trigger the review and finalization of your application!

I'll go for the upfront medicals too, once I return to Canada after my vacation.

Reactions: Bluerose94

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Just received a portal email. Can't believe after all this time I'm done with all the BS. Good luck everyone!

Uploaded my address and photo to the portal. Fingers crossed I received the CoPR and PR card soon. How long does this timeline usually take? From portal email to the card being delivered?

Last edited: