+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I'm October 2020, I hadn't heard anything since December 2020 but submitted ADR a week ago (police certificates, proof of funds, schedule A). My additional documents changed to 'not applicable' but it still says background check not started.

Is there a average time after getting to this stage?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
CoPR Alert !!!!!
AOR: 9 October 2020
FSW: OUTLAND then moved inside Canada in 2021 April on a work permit
VO: OTTAWA
Eligibility : Passed on the 21st Dec. 2020
Security & Criminality : Was ongoing up until last week.
Medical Extended : December 2021
ADR requested : April 19th 2022 (ADR was only to ask my current country of residence)
ADR Submitted : April 20th 2022
PR confirmation email received : April 22nd 2022
Responded to PR confirmation email : April 22nd 2022
Portal email received : April 25th 2022 ( Portal has some issues and they have tagged by wife's UCI with my name. Send portal email again to get it resolved)
Responded on the portal email : April 26th 2022
COPR document received : April 26th 2022

sampiu1989

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
Hii guys
Have a query
Applied for PR in Jan 2021, I am the outland dependent applicant
Didn’t rcv any BIL after AOR
Then applied visitor visa in Sept 2021 with same UCI as PR and provided Biometrics for Visitor Visa which was also updated for the PR application. Already raised a webform in October 2021 for the same.
Recently we have received BIL along with some other ADRs
But the biometrics details are already linked since it’s the same UCI
Any idea what to do? Please suggest…

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Hii guys
Have a query
Applied for PR in Jan 2021, I am the outland dependent applicant
Didn’t rcv any BIL after AOR
Then applied visitor visa in Sept 2021 with same UCI as PR and provided Biometrics for Visitor Visa which was also updated for the PR application. Already raised a webform in October 2021 for the same.
Recently we have received BIL along with some other ADRs
But the biometrics details are already linked since it’s the same UCI
Any idea what to do? Please suggest…
As far as I know bil for pr especially for outlander is required again even though u have it before for your workmpermit or trv

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
CoPR Alert !!!!!
AOR: 9 October 2020
FSW: OUTLAND then moved inside Canada in 2021 April on a work permit
VO: OTTAWA
Eligibility : Passed on the 21st Dec. 2020
Security & Criminality : Was ongoing up until last week.
Medical Extended : December 2021
ADR requested : April 19th 2022 (ADR was only to ask my current country of residence)
ADR Submitted : April 20th 2022
PR confirmation email received : April 22nd 2022
Responded to PR confirmation email : April 22nd 2022
Portal email received : April 25th 2022 ( Portal has some issues and they have tagged by wife's UCI with my name. Send portal email again to get it resolved)
Responded on the portal email : April 26th 2022
COPR document received : April 26th 2022
Congratulations

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Hi friends, on April 26 I received remedical for dependents and on Aprril 27 I received an ADR (scheduled A). I hope they continue processing our applications.

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Hey everyone, I need to go back to my home country for an emergency probably for a long period of time(>6 months). Does anyone know If I would still be considered Inland? I will still be working at my current work place remotely and keeping my rental lease for another year. Do I need to update IRCC? Is there a certain number of days in a year that I need to stay here to be considered "Inland"? Any help is appreciated, please. Thanks!

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey everyone, I need to go back to my home country for an emergency probably for a long period of time(>6 months). Does anyone know If I would still be considered Inland? I will still be working at my current work place remotely and keeping my rental lease for another year. Do I need to update IRCC? Is there a certain number of days in a year that I need to stay here to be considered "Inland"? Any help is appreciated, please. Thanks!
I worked from another country for exactly 6 months last year (there was no emergency for me, just took advantage of WFH), and never updated IRCC. I don't think there are any particular requirements to remain Inland. Moreover, I don't think there are any benefits of being Inland either.

In my understanding, once you receive a PPR email, you can just return to Canada within a month and get your COPR and PR card here.

On a different note, there might be some tax implications for your employer if you work from outside of Canada for more than half a year.

Reactions: bleachedaxe

sampiu1989

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
Hiii all
Yesterday we have received 3rd ADR
For my husband (Principal Inland Applicant), biometric was done during his study visa in 2019
And thus there was no requirement or option to pay biometric fee for him when submitting the PR application in 2021 along with all other fees
Now IRCC has asked for payment receipt for his biometric... the one done in 2019 during his Student Visa
Although we have submitted his BIL, VFS receipt and payment receipt for CAD 235 (150 for visa fee and 85 for Biometric fee)
Just wanted to know if anyone has received similar request or has any idea about it?

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Just Received an update regarding the medical being passed today on April 29th.
How much time you guys think would take for the COPR to come?