Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Just got gcms and figured out my VO as edmonton. Any recent approvals or movement in files from Edmonton?

KuntiD

Sep 1, 2021
Got portal email in my spam this morning.
AOR: Jan 2021
FSW- INLAND
VO: Edmonton
Thank God for bringing us through this. I hope and pray that everyone here receive their good news very soon. And a huge thank you to all the folks here; really did go a long way to have each other's support while we wait!

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
FSW- INLAND
Thank God for bringing us through this. I hope and pray that everyone here receive their good news very soon. And a huge thank you to all the folks here; really did go a long way to have each other's support while we wait!
Congrats. Did u get any adr?

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Hi,
What is your eligibility status?
Eligibility: not started
Security:blank
Medical: In progress
Criminality: In progress
Infosharing: complete

Medical actually shows passed for me; in progress could be bcoz my spouse and kid got remedical request recently

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
FSW- INLAND
Congratulations

Reactions: KuntiD
D

Deleted member 1033589

Eligibility: not started
Security:blank
Medical: In progress
Criminality: In progress
Infosharing: complete

Medical actually shows passed for me; in progress could be bcoz my spouse and kid got remedical request recently

I wish you the best of luck. Apparently, it all depends on luck rather than rules and procedures.

maeugeniagil

Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone! I received the portal email this morning... I wish I could find the words, I can't stop crying (most of you will understand the feeling). I have been a silent reader for a long time. And I felt so happy every time that I saw someone getting the email, and today it's me :)
To all the ones that are still waiting, hang in there... it is coming !!! I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart.
Now I can finally move on with my life (although I lost my dad in the process)
AOR Nov 8, 2020 - Email came from Etobicoke - I don't know my VO because I never received the notes.
Thank you so much for being a support for me all this time !!!

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hi everyone! I received the portal email this morning... I wish I could find the words, I can't stop crying (most of you will understand the feeling). I have been a silent reader for a long time. And I felt so happy every time that I saw someone getting the email, and today it's me :)
To all the ones that are still waiting, hang in there... it is coming !!! I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart.
AOR Nov 8, 2020 - Email came from Etobicoke - I don't know my VO because I never received the notes.
congrats! we received ours too last friday, and received the login credentials this morning.

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: maeugeniagil