+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

vancovuer-applicant

Jan 10, 2022
Hi! Quick update: I received Schedule A request yesterday and submitted today. Looks like their concerns were cleared regarding my foreign work experience. Should I be expecting the portal email soon? Any thoughts? FSW Inland - AOR Nov 8, 2020 - 1 Inland dependent

Have a good one!
AOR October 2020

Medicals were passed yesterday again (Apri 19) and got a request for myself and partner for Schedule A.
But this morning we got PR Confirmation email before we even submitted the Schedule A ADR.
So yes I think you'll get yours soon too. Don't worry about it.

Also do you guys think we still have to submit Schedule A, even though we got the PR confirmation email?

maeugeniagil

Oct 4, 2021
AOR October 2020

Medicals were passed yesterday again (Apri 19) and got a request for myself and partner for Schedule A.
But this morning we got PR Confirmation email before we even submitted the Schedule A ADR.
So yes I think you'll get yours soon too. Don't worry about it.

Also do you guys think we still have to submit Schedule A, even though we got the PR confirmation email?
omg congratulations!!! :)

mmm... I am not sure, I think I would still submit it, just in case...

• Love
Reactions: vancovuer-applicant

karanbabariya

Sep 13, 2020
Guys, I got an ADR for PCC from India today and I am in Canada right now. They've given me 30 days to respond, but processing time for Indian PCC here is 8 weeks. Any suggestions?

wasabe

Jun 7, 2021
Does anyone have any idea how long it's currently taking to get COPR after receiving portal email and filling out/uploading necessary info/files?

AOR Oct 2020
Portal email received Apr 14 2022

Ali228

Jan 5, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello guys, would appreciate any advice. AOR feb 2020. My MP mentioned everything passed except security which is pending. He mentioned there is a bring forward date on my file and that my medicals would expire today. My medicals was passed in dec 2021, that same month was asked to submit schedule A. Do I do upfront medicals and submit?
Ours expired on March 30th. We did upfront medical yesterday. Maybe it speeds up the process...

Cordelia123

Feb 19, 2021
How you guys are keeping it together? I completely lost it. I already started my immigration to US. After 6 years of living in Canada, paying tons of tuition and taxes still waiting for a freaking PR(AOR OCT 2020)! I can’t take anymore of this shit show! I tried everything. I wrote to MP, Trudeau, Fraser. I made sure to make them aware of my frustration. They literally stole our money, time and probably our sanity. I will never forget how they made my life miserable.

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Mmmh thanks for responding. Okay let’s see how it goes then. Goodluck!! Maybe next month I’ll redo it then
I did remedicals for outland dependents(spouse and kid) sent webform and then after 3 weeks received medical request again for both outland dependents only. Asked hospital to link the medical results with the IME No. on medicals instruction letter. Now waiting for it to get updated

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I did remedicals for outland dependents(spouse and kid) sent webform and then after 3 weeks received medical request again for both outland dependents only. Asked hospital to link the medical results with the IME No. on medicals instruction letter. Now waiting for it to get updated
Mmmmh I think it will for sure get linked! When was your AOR, if you don’t mind me asking and when did your medicals officially expire

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Mmmmh I think it will for sure get linked! When was your AOR, if you don’t mind me asking and when did your medicals officially expire
Aor: Feb 19, 2021
Medicals could have expired somewhere around december 2021. Doesn’t know the exact date. According to the MP, status was passed and expired

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Hi! Quick update: I received Schedule A request yesterday and submitted today. Looks like their concerns were cleared regarding my foreign work experience. Should I be expecting the portal email soon? Any thoughts? FSW Inland - AOR Nov 8, 2020 - 1 Inland dependent

Have a good one!
We're u under review required before and your last gcms notes