+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Ali228

Jan 5, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I need some advice!

Our medical expired for the second time two weeks ago. The first time it expired it took them more than three months to be assessed.
Do you think it is worth it to do a re-medical and send it upfront?!

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I need some advice!

Our medical expired for the second time two weeks ago. The first time it expired it took them more than three months to be assessed.
Do you think it is worth it to do a re-medical and send it upfront?!
mine expired in October 2021, it took 6 months for them to extend them. The policy still apply for us, maybe you can upload schedule a, since they are asking a lot for that.

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
In my newest notes, RCMP checks are being processed under criminality, no mention in the eligibility section.
Eligibility started even though criminality is not finished yet.
We're u ever asked to provide rcmp even though u were under review by Assistant since even i have same

aagp

Apr 18, 2022
Hi everyone/ @legalfalcon

Can you please share the documents to be submitted for applying Bridging Open Work Permit and Spouse Open Work Permit together. I want to submit both applications together as me and my spouse are in Canada and working. Work Permits are expiring in 4 months

Thanks

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi everyone/ @legalfalcon

Can you please share the documents to be submitted for applying Bridging Open Work Permit and Spouse Open Work Permit together. I want to submit both applications together as me and my spouse are in Canada and working. Work Permits are expiring in 4 months

Thanks
submit all forms, you have to submit also 3 last payslips, work letter of primary applicant, aor and ita in both applications. I also submitted my husband’s employment letter in his app, even though is not required.

aagp

Apr 18, 2022
Thanks for your reply. Do I need to submit 3 pay slips, employment letter of primary applicant in the Addtional Documents section of primary applicant or in the additional document section of dependent applicant. Also, how did you submit ITA,I believe only AOR needs to be submitted. Can you please clarify

Can you please share what was the duration of work permit you got

Reactions: HRP2020

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Do I need to submit 3 pay slips, employment letter of primary applicant in the Addtional Documents section of primary applicant or in the additional document section of dependent applicant. Also, how did you submit ITA,I believe only AOR needs to be submitted. Can you please clarify

I received after 5 months.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019

Okay so I just checked what I uploaded. It was under client information, I put first and index, then ita, aor, my job contract, employment letter, work permit, 3 payslips. in my husband's I attached, ita, aor, his employment letter, his work permit, my work permit, my employment letter and three payslips. I haven't got my BOWP yet, its been 4 months and nothing, so still waiting.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Okay so I just checked what I uploaded. It was under client information, I put first and index, then ita, aor, my job contract, employment letter, work permit, 3 payslips. in my husband's I attached, ita, aor, his employment letter, his work permit, my work permit, my employment letter and three payslips. I haven't got my BOWP yet, its been 4 months and nothing, so still waiting.
I submitted my bowp application almost 7mos ago and still no update

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I submitted my bowp application almost 7mos ago and still no update
oh my, that’s so frustrating, like I don’t understand why we have to do so many things and yet they don’t process our applications. When they said they were only processing apps in canada they excluded us, now they don’t care about our wps or prs. This is so upsetting.

Reactions: HRP2020

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
oh my, that’s so frustrating, like I don’t understand why we have to do so many things and yet they don’t process our applications. When they said they were only processing apps in canada they excluded us, now they don’t care about our wps or prs. This is so upsetting.
So true! And it's hard to be on implied status. Can't do much...

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello guys, would appreciate any advice. AOR feb 2020. My MP mentioned everything passed except security which is pending. He mentioned there is a bring forward date on my file and that my medicals would expire today. My medicals was passed in dec 2021, that same month was asked to submit schedule A. Do I do upfront medicals and submit?