FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
I got the CBSA report back, which I requested in January.

Good news, Mandamus worked after all, and now my file is marked as approved with criminality, eligibility, and medicals passed.

Now I expect to get an RVF as it’s been almost two months since they approved the file.

Overall, my situation is likely slightly different from yours as I had been Inland until mid ’21. I’ll update this thread once I have more info.
As expected, I just got my COPR email with the 30-day timeline to submit passport and the relevant docs. Can’t explain how long and tedious the last two years have been. Cheers folks!

rdsilva

Apr 1, 2020
hi guys, received my portal email last Thursday, replied same day.. no credentials yet, how long is it taking? in case anyone knows..

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
i guess the eligibility required is just a reason to extend the processing time, even in mine Review Required was there. Without any further explanation or ADR i received portal email.
Hey, congrats on finally receiving the portal email!

Can you please share your timeline?

You mentioned that you submitted an ADR a couple of months ago. Were there any updates in between, like Ghost Updates?

Do you think there was anything that helped you get IRCC to finalize your case? (like MP emailing to IRCC on your behalf, or sending emails to Minister/VO)

Last edited:

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon , I received GCMS note for me but most details about my spouse is redacted: for example her UCI is removed, and a few entries in the review note section seems to be removed too (there are some huge white space between my entries so I guess her entries are in between)

I have a couple of questions:
  1. When requesting GCMS note, do I need to submit a Consent form signed by my spouse as well? (i'm inside Canada, she's outside)
  2. My spouse used to have UCI (from Visitor Visa), and when she's added to my PR app, they gave another UCI, which is then "household". In the GCMS note, I can see they combine the UCIs and say that the primary one will be <Blank> => how do I know which one is the primary one?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Hi @legalfalcon , I received GCMS note for me but most details about my spouse is redacted: for example her UCI is removed, and a few entries in the review note section seems to be removed too (there are some huge white space between my entries so I guess her entries are in between)

I have a couple of questions:
  1. When requesting GCMS note, do I need to submit a Consent form signed by my spouse as well? (i'm inside Canada, she's outside)
  2. My spouse used to have UCI (from Visitor Visa), and when she's added to my PR app, they gave another UCI, which is then "household". In the GCMS note, I can see they combine the UCIs and say that the primary one will be <Blank> => how do I know which one is the primary one?
Yes, you have to provide your spouse's consent in order to have their information included (not redacted). If the UCI is your spouse's, it will only be shown if they give consent.

I've tried both with and without consent, In a few without consent, they didn't redact all my dependent's information, but at least some was redacted. The only time I got GCMS in full was when I added the consent form.

Security-related information might be redacted regardless of consent for both of you.

Reactions: baryonix

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Yes, you have to provide your spouse's consent in order to have their information included (not redacted). If the UCI is your spouse's, it will only be shown if they give consent.

I've tried both with and without consent, In a few without consent, they didn't redact all my dependent's information, but at least some was redacted. The only time I got GCMS in full was when I added the consent form.

Security-related information might be redacted regardless of consent for both of you.
Thank you, I'll have to request GCMS again with consent form then.

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Did upfront medicals for outland spouse and dependent kid, submitted webform last week. Today, received re-medicals request for the same outland dependents. Anyone had received re-medicals lately?

baryonix

May 21, 2019

Hi @JSF , now the problem is in the consent form, I have to provide spouse UCI. The thing is I dont know which UCIs is the primary one (since it was redacted in the GCMS note). Can I give any UCI ?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Hi @JSF , now the problem is in the consent form, I have to provide spouse UCI. The thing is I dont know which UCIs is the primary one (since it was redacted in the GCMS note). Can I give any UCI ?
I'm not sure which one would be best as my dependent and I kept the same UCI from Visitor, Study, and Work Permits. I just used the same.