+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

maeugeniagil

Oct 4, 2021
What was the exact concern? Did you employment letter not have the roles and responsibilities listed? Also if you don't mind me asking what's your vo? Did they pass your eligibility prior to the adr request?
yes, that was the only letter that didn't have the roles and responsibilities listed (I sent a model letter to my employer but he wrote what he wanted to write, nice things but not what IRCC needed). I don't know my VO because I never received my notes, but I assume Calgary.

maeugeniagil

Oct 4, 2021
I received my PR confirmation email about 6 weeks after I sent an explanation letter for my NOC, but I sent it upfront.
I knew there was a concern regarding my NOC because I saw it in the GCMS notes. There wasn't an ADR for that.

I got an ADR for proof of funds though, and the PR email came 1 week after I submitted it.
My VOs were Montreal->Vancouver->Edmonton->Etobicoke
I think you just gave me a good idea, sending proof of funds upfront (who knows). Did you send your bank statements?

maeugeniagil

Oct 4, 2021
I received my PR confirmation email about 6 weeks after I sent an explanation letter for my NOC, but I sent it upfront.
I knew there was a concern regarding my NOC because I saw it in the GCMS notes. There wasn't an ADR for that.

I got an ADR for proof of funds though, and the PR email came 1 week after I submitted it.
And also, THANKS FOR SHARING! :)

Reactions: JSF

Lifeisstuck

Mar 4, 2022
yes, that was the only letter that didn't have the roles and responsibilities listed (I sent a model letter to my employer but he wrote what he wanted to write, nice things but not what IRCC needed). I don't know my VO because I never received my notes, but I assume Calgary.
Oh okay. Then it's good they gace you another opportunity to send them a rectified one. You should get your ppr soon.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I think you just gave me a good idea, sending proof of funds upfront (who knows). Did you send your bank statements?
I sent a letter from my bank in Canada + 6 months of bank statements.

For the letter, I followed this guideline:
  • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account, the
    • account numbers
    • date each account was opened
    • current balance of each account
    • average balance for the past 6 months
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

maeugeniagil

Oct 4, 2021
I sent a letter from my bank in Canada + 6 months of bank statements.

For the letter, I followed this guideline:
  • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account, the
    • account numbers
    • date each account was opened
    • current balance of each account
    • average balance for the past 6 months
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Thank you!!

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021

Was it under review in gcms.notes

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Since in.my gcms notes the assistant has mentioned that my lmia expired.on.sept.2019 snd also mentioned that my work.permit is valid although I am.on.work.permit.from June.2019 so.under review. I.dont know know.if I can send.anything upfront related to this

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020

It was "Eligibility: Review Required".
If you have any document that might help IRCC understand your case, you can send it upfront, but it is better to talk to a consultant.
I was advised by an immigration lawyer all along.

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
It was "Eligibility: Review Required".
If you have any document that might help IRCC understand your case, you can send it upfront, but it is better to talk to a consultant.
I was advised by an immigration lawyer all along.
Yes my.lawyer says u have to wait.fpr the officer to pick yr file since Assistant also says valid work.permit then.natirally once wp issued based on lmia then.one day lmia will expire

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Okay so I just checked my profile after 3 days, only because I keep getting the login error from my cellphone. So I just turned on my laptop and my medical exams have been extended on April 14, not a big deal but it’s something.