+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Thank you. I noticed that they don't even ask for Schedule A for many applicants. Does this mean that we got unlucky and just going through those lengthy 'Security Screening" processes? I just really don't know what to do anymore...
i think , they just want to show that they are processing. In many cases asking ADR such as POF, medical ( people have been asked medical thrice) makes no sense.
I was asked updated POF almost 2.5 months ago ( which i provided the same day, and there is no issue with my POF as we both are inland and working full time), it still says under review.

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR: April 2020. VO: Ottawa FSW INLAND
Hello there,
I was asked to submit Schedule A and Travel History forms for both myself and my wife. We submitted 1.5 months ago, but haven't seen any movement since, except an automatic e-mail saying that the documents were received. Do you think it's going to be a long wait still to get the PR?
Our eligibility, criminality, and medicals are passed and security is in progress? We've been waiting for two years now...
I would appreciate if you share your experience with typical wait times after Schedule A ADR.
February 2020 AOR here. Same submitted schedule A form in December, still nothing. I wonder if this is the case with a lot of Feb to April 2020 applicants

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
February 2020 AOR here. Same submitted schedule A form in December, still nothing. I wonder if this is the case with a lot of Feb to April 2020 applicants
Same here, submitted Schedule A and Military Records in mid December, and no updates since then. Security is not started, everything else is passed (medicals recently expired 2nd time).

AOR: Feb 2020

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
I’ve been having my local MP get updates from IRCC for me. This is the latest response:

The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on November 18, 2020.

The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on January 26, 2021.

The medical examination results have been extended and are valid.

The criminality verifications are in process for your constituent.

The security verifications have not been initiated for your constituent.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application.

Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

So basically no movement on my application since medicals were extended. I was also told last time my application was at the Ottawa office and that my application was in queue to be reviewed by an officer. So this update just made me confused and annoyed. Such a long wait.

• Angry
Reactions: recent_grad

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
The exact message that I got through my MP. The only thing IRCC is good at is send out automated replies.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Just had a contact with IRCC
Primary Visa office: Edmonton, Secondary: Montreal
Eligibility: RR ( probably it was based on Proof of Fund, which i had submitted on 26th Jan)- after that they have not touched my file
Medical: Extended
Security: Passed
Criminality: on process

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Yes sir I am in the same boat, aor march 2020, submitted schedule A in December no updates since then and gcms notes show Criminality in progress and security not started

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yes sir I am in the same boat, aor march 2020, submitted schedule A in December no updates since then and gcms notes show Criminality in progress and security not started
Hopefully we get ours soon it has been a long wait. Mine criminality passed, security started

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Update to my post yesterday: I just logged into my IRCC account and it said profile updated. It now shows biometrics complete instead of “we have not received your biometrics.” So it looks like they did my security check. Hopefully this means that copr is coming soon
That's great news!
There haven't been many updates in this channel over the past week, so it's definitely nice to hear that FSW-Inland cases are progressing! :)

Reactions: Kb1990

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Just had a contact with IRCC
Primary Visa office: Edmonton, Secondary: Montreal
Eligibility: RR ( probably it was based on Proof of Fund, which i had submitted on 26th Jan)- after that they have not touched my file
Medical: Extended
Security: Passed
Criminality: on process
I have exactly same status since Nov 2020.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Received PR Card on Monday March 28th, 2022. Complete timeline as follows: -
AOR - April 6th, 2020
Medical Cleared - June 23rd, 2020
Biometrics completed - Oct 15th, 2020

After this dead silence. Only update was a ghost update when the medicals expired. GCMS notes informed they were extended on April 23rd, 2021.

Medical passed again on GCkey - Nov 17th, 2021

Again dead silence. Decided enough is enough and filed for Writ of Mandamus on January 26th, 2022.

Portal email - Feb 1st, 2022.
Replied - Feb 4th, 2022.
Portal credential email - Feb 5th, 2022.
eCOPR on portal - Feb 16th, 2022
Linked PR Card Application to GCkey - March 1st, 2022.
PR Card application approved and card mailed - March 23rd, 2022.
PR Card received - March 28th, 2022.

The whole process took only a few days shy of 2 years. Sent numerous emails, webforms, request from MP's (3 times), ordered GCMS notes (3 times). Nothing worked except the Writ. It cost me CAD 2800 in total.

To be honest was not as happy as I thought I would be when I finally received my PR Card. The person that started this journey 2 years ago and the person who received the PR Card are two different persons. The journey took a lot of me but this forum helped me get through it.

Any questions are welcomed. In case I dont reply here email me at - bhanotprateek@yahoo.in