+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello, I have a question I want to fill schedule A form and submit it. However I checked what I included in my initial app and I didn’t mention I worked in the states for 2.5 months and neither included that address. In the period I was in the states I was studying so there is no gap cause I put that I studied from 2015 to 2018 and my trip was in 2016. Also I didn’t include the address cause I don’t remember it, it was a work&study visa. What should I do? Should I include this experience? Should I add an address? Cause it wasn’t permanent but temporal. Please advise @legalfalcon

anybody?

thank you!

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I included this trip in my travel history though. I would like to know how to fill it. I couldn’t sleep today xD

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022
I included this trip in my travel history though. I would like to know how to fill it. I couldn’t sleep today xD
Do not quote me for this but if it was less than 6 month stay and it was not a permanent stay then you could list it only as travel. but make sure you confirm it with an immigration expert.

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
Hello, I have a question I want to fill schedule A form and submit it. However I checked what I included in my initial app and I didn’t mention I worked in the states for 2.5 months and neither included that address. In the period I was in the states I was studying so there is no gap cause I put that I studied from 2015 to 2018 and my trip was in 2016. Also I didn’t include the address cause I don’t remember it, it was a work&study visa. What should I do? Should I include this experience? Should I add an address? Cause it wasn’t permanent but temporal. Please advise @legalfalcon

anybody?

thank you!
I am not 100% sure too.

Addresses: This section is dedicated to all the places you have defined as your primary residence in the last 10 years (eg: u get your mail, and used it for other documentation). If its a short trip like 2-3 months, that can be mentioned in the travel history section.

Now the only part is see an issue is, if you dint mention this work engagement in personal history section. You are clearly asked there to input all your work, educational and other activities. If you did mention it here, I don't think its gonna adversely gonna affect you, imo

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey Guys,

Anyone who already got eCOPR withdrew their proof of funds? I submitted all the required details in the portal but still waiting for eCopr. What is the right time to withdraw the funds?

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am not 100% sure too.

Addresses: This section is dedicated to all the places you have defined as your primary residence in the last 10 years (eg: u get your mail, and used it for other documentation). If its a short trip like 2-3 months, that can be mentioned in the travel history section.

Now the only part is see an issue is, if you dint mention this work engagement in personal history section. You are clearly asked there to input all your work, educational and other activities. If you did mention it here, I don't think its gonna adversely gonna affect you, imo
i didn’t include it in that part, I don’t know why though, i think because I put the period 2015-2018 studied at university A and because that trip was three months there wasn’t any gap.Hlnestly that part is quite confusing. I was planning on including my work at the States in personal history and explained that I forgot to mention it before, don’t know if it will work.

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
i didn’t include it in that part, I don’t know why though, i think because I put the period 2015-2018 studied at university A and because that trip was three months there wasn’t any gap.Hlnestly that part is quite confusing. I was planning on including my work at the States in personal history and explained that I forgot to mention it before, don’t know if it will work.
Out of extreme caution, I don't see any problem with an updated schedule A form and include this work activity in it. I would also attach a cover letter informing them about this addition and that it was already part of the travel history section. Since US is part of the info sharing agreement, its kinda easy for them to trace it

Again, this is my personal opinion. I dont wanna suggest stuff that can screw up your case. So better to get some advice from professionals / experienced ppl out here :) good luck

Reactions: Totodonna

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Out of extreme caution, I don't see any problem with an updated schedule A form and include this work activity in it. I would also attach a cover letter informing them about this addition and that it was already part of the travel history section. Since US is part of the info sharing agreement, its kinda easy for them to trace it

Again, this is my personal opinion. I dont wanna suggest stuff that can screw up your case. So better to get some advice from professionals / experienced ppl out here :) good luck
oh yeah of course, I just needed some advise. Cause honestly I wasn’t sure I had to include my work at the states in personal history as it already was in travel section. I hope I get some other insights. Thank you!!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

anybody?

thank you!
You have to be truthful and provide all addresses and employment details even if you are not claiming points for it.

Freddi888

Jan 4, 2021
AOR: April 2020. VO: Ottawa FSW INLAND
Hello there,
I was asked to submit Schedule A and Travel History forms for both myself and my wife. We submitted 1.5 months ago, but haven't seen any movement since, except an automatic e-mail saying that the documents were received. Do you think it's going to be a long wait still to get the PR?
Our eligibility, criminality, and medicals are passed and security is in progress? We've been waiting for two years now...
I would appreciate if you share your experience with typical wait times after Schedule A ADR.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
AOR: April 2020. VO: Ottawa FSW INLAND
Hello there,
I was asked to submit Schedule A and Travel History forms for both myself and my wife. We submitted 1.5 months ago, but haven't seen any movement since, except an automatic e-mail saying that the documents were received. Do you think it's going to be a long wait still to get the PR?
Our eligibility, criminality, and medicals are passed and security is in progress? We've been waiting for two years now...
I would appreciate if you share your experience with typical wait times after Schedule A ADR.
i submitted ADR as update POF 2.5 months ago and medical was extended 2 months ago. nothing since then
AOR: 5th Dec, 2020

• Sad
Reactions: Freddi888

Freddi888

Jan 4, 2021
i submitted ADR as update POF 2.5 months ago and medical was extended 2 months ago. nothing since then
AOR: 5th Dec, 2020
Thank you. I noticed that they don't even ask for Schedule A for many applicants. Does this mean that we got unlucky and just going through those lengthy 'Security Screening" processes? I just really don't know what to do anymore...