any help would be greatly appreciated guys

yosensei

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Quebec
Visa Office......
sydney
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Hey bro, my BG just changed from NA to your BG check is in process. What does it mean? Is it back in IP the second time? Check yours too.
Good News PPR is coming soon.

ricky0000719

Mar 21, 2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Hey bro, my BG just changed from NA to your BG check is in process. What does it mean? Is it back in IP the second time? Check yours too.
congrats! nothing changed here in my application, i hope there would be some this weekend if they work, but now i'm a little bit concerned

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
chemEmanju said:
I need input abt showing POF

I got ITA before that I mentioned 16K

I work in construction 16$/hour

can I just use my pay Stub and employment letter as POF

any help would be greatly appreciated guys
If you are an FSW applicant its better to show funds.

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Just a matter of days ..you will get PPR soon...

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitmalhotr44 said:
As of now, you seem to be the only person whose BG went to IP-2 from the January pool.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tormentor said:
As of now, you seem to be the only person whose BG went to IP-2 from the January pool.
Yeah, thats what i think. I haven't heard anyone else. Waiting for PPR now. Nothing yet.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update guys? Im still waitinf for the PPR to arrive in my email. Nothing yet. S9 frustrating.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umeno said:
No update on my file. ::)
I just called CIC to get an update on my file. They told me your file is in final stages. But she did tell me that its almost done and now only the automatic passport request is awaitied. I huess this part is done by the senior officer who approves all recommendations. So it depends when the officer will have a look at my file and approve it. They told me ut should not take more than 2-3 weeks. But who wants to wait another 3 weeks lol

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
mohitmalhotr44 said:
I just called CIC to get an update on my file. They told me your file is in final stages. But she did tell me that its almost done and now only the automatic passport request is awaitied. I huess this part is done by the senior officer who approves all recommendations. So it depends when the officer will have a look at my file and approve it. They told me ut should not take more than 2-3 weeks. But who wants to wait another 3 weeks lol
Don't worry, you're almost at the end of the road. ;D

I'm still waiting for my medicals to pass. :p

Bas ab wo shub din door nahi.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashu1710 said:
Don't worry, you're almost at the end of the road. ;D

I'm still waiting for my medicals to pass. :p

Bas ab wo shub din door nahi.
Lol. You are 24th feb aor. You should just forget about the application. You will receive your first update after 60 days. Then another 30 days. So just relax. I gess, you will receive an update by the end of next week.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Lol. You are 24th feb aor. You should just forget about the application. You will receive your first update after 60 days. Then another 30 days. So just relax. I gess, you will receive an update by the end of next week.
Bas usi ka intezaar hai, sir. ;D

ricky0000719

Mar 21, 2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
congrats Mohit. this is good news, you'll get your ppr anytime. While there's still no change in my application. Guess it could really take long till i get to the next step