Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
Finally I see some light at the end of the tunnel!! Hope they reach Jan soon!!

MauritiusS

Feb 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
AOR Received.
Jan 2021
Sorry for late posting, got PPR last week (March 2). It was a mass PPR for many of those having BG was in progress. Wish you all the best guys!! It's coming soon ;)

EAPR-Nov 29
BG- IP - Feb 16

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
MauritiusS said:
Sorry for late posting, got PPR last week (March 2). It was a mass PPR for many of those having BG was in progress. Wish you all the best guys!! It's coming soon ;)

EAPR-Nov 29
BG- IP - Feb 16
Congrats bud

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Submitted my application in Feb. This is the only FSW Inland group I could find so I thought I'd post here.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
MauritiusS said:

EAPR-Nov 29
BG- IP - Feb 16
Congrats.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
I believe Jan applicants would be seeing some updates starting next week. Its a long wait for medicals to go through but post that, its bit faster. All the best guys.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani.pradhan said:
I believe Jan applicants would be seeing some updates starting next week. Its a long wait for medicals to go through but post that, its bit faster. All the best guys.
I hope what you saying comes true! Though, its taking CIC around 90-100 days to process FSW Inlands. Lets hope for the best and keep posting any updates guys.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
I saw some early Feb Applicants got their medical passed!

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
FSW inland AOR Jan 1 Status Change.....what does this mean?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mo2016 said:
I saw some early Feb Applicants got their medical passed!
Where did you see that? I just checked. There is no FSW inland Feb AOR with an update!

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nidakh said:
FSW inland AOR Jan 1 Status Change.....what does this mean?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

No difference bro. CIC just updated their website.

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitmalhotr44 said:
I hope what you saying comes true! Though, its taking CIC around 90-100 days to process FSW Inlands. Lets hope for the best and keep posting any updates guys.
I would be more than happy if it gets processed in 90-100 days. This is almost half of the expected time of 6 months. Cannot ask for anything more.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tormentor said:
I would be more than happy if it gets processed in 90-100 days. This is almost half of the expected time of 6 months. Cannot ask for anything more.
That is true! But 6 months is the upper limit. On an average CIC processes applications in 3-4 months.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, just got my medicals passed. Background check in progress and no additional documents required. All three changes today.

Medicals - from "you do not need a medical exam" >>> "you passed the medical exam"

Additional Documents - from "Not Applicable" >>> "We do not need additional documents"

Background Check - from "Not Applicable" >>> "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Guys, just got my medicals passed. Background check in progress and no additional documents required. All three changes today.

Medicals - from "you do not need a medical exam" >>> "you passed the medical exam"

Additional Documents - from "Not Applicable" >>> "We do not need additional documents"

Background Check - from "Not Applicable" >>> "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Great to hear!
I got my ITA in Dec 22nd. AOR Jan 6th. No single additional update as of today. FSW Inland