+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW INLAND - OAR JAN, DEC and NOV

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Everybody,

Got my Golden Email this evening, infact CIC were so happy with my application they sent me 2 Golden emails at 5.39pm & 5.40pm EST. :p
I feel so blessed right now, thank you everyone for your help & support, also shoutout to Andy & rg74 for your fabulous trackers, both of them kept my hopes up. Also zam7 thanks for your predictions buddy.

Here's my timeline for anyone interested:
Stream: FSW Inland
AOR Date: 12/Feb/2017
Medical Pass & BG1 start date: 06/Apr/2017
BG1 to NA: 11/Apr/2017
NA to BG2: 25/May/2017
PPR: 30/May/2017

Regards,
Nikhil

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hey Everybody,

Got my Golden Email this evening, infact CIC were so happy with my application they sent me 2 Golden emails at 5.39pm & 5.40pm EST. :p
I feel so blessed right now, thank you everyone for your help & support, also shoutout to Andy & rg74 for your fabulous trackers, both of them kept my hopes up. Also zam7 thanks for your predictions buddy.

Regards,
Nikhil
Congrats

Reactions: nikolain

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Hey Everybody,

Regards,
Nikhil
Congrats, Nikhil.

Reactions: nikolain

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi,

I am AOR Jan 14. My BG went to IP2 on May 5. I got an email from CIC asking for my CV last week. I submitted it on the same night and nothing has happened since then.

Is this too concerning? Anybody else from the first half of Jan left with no PPR?

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Hi,

I am AOR Jan 14. My BG went to IP2 on May 5. I got an email from CIC asking for my CV last week. I submitted it on the same night and nothing has happened since then.

Is this too concerning? Anybody else from the first half of Jan left with no PPR?
Yes, man, we do exist. Me (AOR 7th Jan) and I know one more (12th Jan AOR).
We actually recently got our notes and found out we stuck with security.
Did you order notes? Or maybe called CIC?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
What is your country of origin? Do you have an extensive travel\work history?

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
What is your country of origin? Do you have an extensive travel\work history?
My country of origin is Russian Federation, but I am an applicant from USA.
I don't have extensive travel history, in fact Russia and USA are the only countries I've been.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
I called CIC before getting the request for additional information, and they did not tell me much. They just said that my file is going through security. Then I got the email on May 23, and silence since then!

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
I called CIC before getting the request for additional information, and they did not tell me much. They just said that my file is going through security. Then I got the email on May 23, and silence since then!
Are you getting PhD by any chance? The only common point between me and other person who stuck with security is we both are getting PhD.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Are you getting PhD by any chance? The only common point between me and other person who stuck with security is we both are getting PhD.
I am getting a second MA degree. They did ask for a CV, so there might be a connection between graduate studies and the delay?

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
I am getting a second MA degree. They did ask for a CV, so there might be a connection between graduate studies and the delay?
I just don't know how to explain it any other way. There is nothing so special in us, no reason for such a huge delay of our apps.

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I applied I was an FSW-Inland. I have since returned home to the UK. I sent a CSE on 20th April to inform CIC of my change of residence / address. I did not receive a reply!

I received my PR email yesterday which is great news, but it wants me to send my docs (passport & photos) to Ottawa WITHIN 30 DAYS! I need to change this ASAP to London I guess!

I just sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (as requested in the PR email if any problems) and got this reply:

This is an automatic response to acknowledge the receipt of your email.
Due to a high volume of inquiries we are only able to respond to case-specific inquiries and the service standard is 20 working days.
For general information, please visit the IRCC website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/> or Help Centre<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-a-z-can.asp>
IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

I can't call the Call Centre as I'm no longer in Canada and it needs to be from a Canadian number. What do I do?? Thanks! Obviously time is of the essence! :eek:

umeno

Apr 18, 2016
When I applied I was an FSW-Inland. I have since returned home to the UK. I sent a CSE on 20th April to inform CIC of my change of residence / address. I did not receive a reply!

I received my PR email yesterday which is great news, but it wants me to send my docs (passport & photos) to Ottawa WITHIN 30 DAYS! I need to change this ASAP to London I guess!

I just sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (as requested in the PR email if any problems) and got this reply:

Due to a high volume of inquiries we are only able to respond to case-specific inquiries and the service standard is 20 working days.
For general information, please visit the IRCC website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/> or Help Centre<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-a-z-can.asp>
IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

I can't call the Call Centre as I'm no longer in Canada and it needs to be from a Canadian number. What do I do?? Thanks! Obviously time is of the essence! :eek:
IRCC will reply. Once your file is approved unless you have committed fraud, you will get your passport stamped. CIC will probably ask you to send your passport to their UK embassy, but they will take a few days to respond.

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017

Once you have PPR it is almost 99% safe..so don't worry... they will respond and they will ask you to submit it to LVO. They have mentioned it in your PPR email also.
Wait for some more days...That's all

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
One 14th Feb Applicant BG turned into IP2...