+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-Inland applicant: Is this IP1 or IP2?

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It is usually assumed that the wording of Background Checks are:

IP1: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
IP2: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need your information.

I am FSW-Inland applicant, AOR date is 25th January.

My profile on 6th Feb at 8.58 PM looked like this:

And my profile on 9th Feb at 8.52 PM looked like this:

The wording of BG seems like this is in the IP2 stage. But isn't it pretty unusual to jump from NA1 to IP2 within a day? Or is there any other catch?

SHLL

Apr 10, 2018
hi @saha_pritam, when did the dependent appeared (and got a UCI) on your application, straight away when you submitted it? Or few days later? Thanks!

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Dear Saha,

I read your below message and thought to request you:

"
Feb 9, 2018 at 3:09 AM
It is usually assumed that the wording of Background Checks are:

IP1: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
IP2: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need your information."

I've the same status for last 2 weeks. May I know how much time is remaining for PPR after this status, based on your experience.
Your reply will be a great help; and who know more than you the experience of anxiety and stress during this process.
Sincerely,
Nasar

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I am an Inland FSW EE applicant. I took my Medicals in my home country while applying for WP in Sep 2018. Do I need to take the medicals again in Canada?