+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW from QATAR. Post PPR.

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
AFAIK no. Did your visit visa get converted into resident visa during your stay?? If yes then how did u display ur travel history. Was it like:

From xxx date to yyy date in qatar
Purpose tourism

Then frm yyy date to zzz date in qatar
Purpose: shift of residence
If your that period wasnt covered by any PCC maybe thats why you got rejected. Actually I came to qatar on a direct work visa not visit, but I had visited qatar on visit before that and that period was covered by Punjab PCC.

No Travel history has to include travel to places other than places of residence or citizen ship. So your travel history will only cover your time in qatar while you were a tourist, and the time you were a resident that will be covered in the address history.

Reactions: wajahatid

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
The key point here is that PCCs should have time gaps. thats the most most imp thing. If there is a gap, then they cant do security clearance and they can assume you're trying to hide something during that time.

Reactions: wajahatid

wajahatid

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
18-11-2018
If your that period wasnt covered by any PCC maybe thats why you got rejected. Actually I came to qatar on a direct work visa not visit, but I had visited qatar on visit before that and that period was covered by Punjab PCC.

No Travel history has to include travel to places other than places of residence or citizen ship. So your travel history will only cover your time in qatar while you were a tourist, and the time you were a resident that will be covered in the address history.
My case is a bit different. My father was awarded a job and then we were given visit visa to get the resident visa of Qatar. We made it to Qatar and during the stay in Qatar itself, my visa got converted into resident visa.

Now in my first application which got rejected, i mentioned in my personal address history the date i first landed on visit visa whereas, the police certificate began from the date i was awarded the resident visa.

Now i believe i will mention in the address history the date i was awarded residency of Qatar in the personal address history rather than the day i visited Qatar. I still do have valid Qatar RP though i have left the country.

The problem is that in the travel history if i mention visit from xxx to yyy period (when i got the residency of Qatar without exiting the country) and then i mention yyy to xxx period as a resident, i believe they might create a problem on it as i am changing the status without leaving the country.

kashif1015

Sep 4, 2017
Dear All,
I am Pakistan national residing in Qatar. I am paper base applicant and got nomination from SINP recently. I have following query from this group :

My NOC is Qatar ID is "Chemical Engineer - 2134" however my education+work experience is in "Electronic engineer- 2133". This is due to the fact that in Qatar companies hire people on what ever visa available so I was hired in same fashion.
Job offered in company as "Electronic engineer- 2133" but on "Chemical Engineer - 2134" visa/Qatar ID.
I would like to know following from group:
1 - Is this mandatory to send Qatar ID with paper based application to CIO?
2 - Is this mandatory to send translation of QID to CIO with my paper based app?
3 - If I send translated QID then will CIC make any problem in my application as my Qatar ID says "Chemical Engineer - 2134" however i am working in Qatar as "Electronic engineer- 2133".
My contact number is +974 3389 3474.

Thanks in advance for support.