+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW from QATAR. Post PPR.

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Hello!

Are there any FSWs residing in Qatar here that have received PPR recently or after the crisis?

I received my PPR on 29th June and there is no news or clarity where my passport was forwarded. I submitted by passport to the VFS office in Jaidah Square.

Reactions: DIbraheem

awaisf430

Jul 12, 2016
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2018
I am FSW in Qatar. But have not received PPR yet. AOR Feb 28. BG NA, LVO. Pakistani national.

What was your AOR?

Last edited:

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Guys I am also Pakistani national living in Qatar. AOR is 1st April. I got a chance to speak with CIC and they said that my file is transfered to LVO. I have already pass 115 days mark and haven't even received the RPRF request yet. Well there is still time to complete six months and I am hoping that CIC wil be able to process it in committed time.

awaisf430

Jul 12, 2016
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2018
Guys I am also Pakistani national living in Qatar. AOR is 1st April. I got a chance to speak with CIC and they said that my file is transferred to LVO. I have already pass 115 days mark and haven't even received the RPRF request yet. Well there is still time to complete six months and I am hoping that CIC will be able to process it in committed time.
I am 148 days in and not much has been done on my file. Keep ordering GCMS notes every two weeks once you hit the 4 month mark. It will keep you updated on the status of your application every two weeks. They are just $20 but take a month to come.

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I am 148 days in and not much has been done on my file. Keep ordering GCMS notes every two weeks once you hit the 4 month mark. It will keep you updated on the status of your application every two weeks. They are just $20 but take a month to come.
RPRF paid upfront ?

ExpressEntryStarr

Dec 9, 2016
Guys I am also Pakistani national living in Qatar. AOR is 1st April. I got a chance to speak with CIC and they said that my file is transfered to LVO. I have already pass 115 days mark and haven't even received the RPRF request yet. Well there is still time to complete six months and I am hoping that CIC wil be able to process it in committed time.
@RHK how did you get a chance to speak with CIC? I have been trying to call the IRCC number but it doesn't connect. I am also based in Qatar and have received a PPR but need to speak to CIC to ask a specific question.

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
@RHK how did you get a chance to speak with CIC? I have been trying to call the IRCC number but it doesn't connect. I am also based in Qatar and have received a PPR but need to speak to CIC to ask a specific question.
I spoke on 0016139444000 ... Go for immigration option and follow the instruction...

wajahatid

Jun 6, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
18-11-2018
Hello!

Are there any FSWs residing in Qatar here that have received PPR recently or after the crisis?

I received my PPR on 29th June and there is no news or clarity where my passport was forwarded. I submitted by passport to the VFS office in Jaidah Square.
Bro can u guide me on what you did for the Qatar Police certificate dates? My application got rejected as the police certificate did not cover the period i was on visit visa. As you know, you first have to travel on visit visa which is then converted into resident visa. My police certificate covers the period frm resident visa.

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bro can u guide me on what you did for the Qatar Police certificate dates? My application got rejected as the police certificate did not cover the period i was on visit visa. As you know, you first have to travel on visit visa which is then converted into resident visa. My police certificate covers the period frm resident visa.
Does ANY police certificate cover the time you were on a visit? Basically, I also stayed on a visit at first but that period was covered by my Police certificate from Pakistan. All your PCC's should cover the last 10 years. Thats the rule. If there is any gap, they are very strict about PCCs and security.

wajahatid

Jun 6, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
18-11-2018
Does ANY police certificate cover the time you were on a visit? Basically, I also stayed on a visit at first but that period was covered by my Police certificate from Pakistan. All your PCC's should cover the last 10 years. Thats the rule. If there is any gap, they are very strict about PCCs and security.
AFAIK no. Did your visit visa get converted into resident visa during your stay?? If yes then how did u display ur travel history. Was it like:

From xxx date to yyy date in qatar
Purpose tourism

Then frm yyy date to zzz date in qatar
Purpose: shift of residence