+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Foreign Work Ex Clarification

Sarthak95

May 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am reposting this thread because I have got conflicting views from lawyers, IRCC agents and fellow members. I would urge someone to answer my query.
I have completed a course in canada and will be applying for a one year work permit. I have got my WES done got an 8 in my IELTS. There are a couple of things I wanted to clarify.

1. Work Experience
I have non Canadian work experience for almost 2 years.
The breakup is as follows

A. 3 months paid internship with one organisation followed by full time employment with the same company for 10 months. Between the paid internship and full time employment there was a gap of around 1 month. The gap was because I had to appear for my final exams in university and the understanding was that I will rejoin.

B. Joined the second organisation after 10 days of resigning from the first one. Worked for almost 9 months with this organisation.

All the above work ex is paid and full timeincluding the internship.
Please let me know if it qualifies for the required work experience for Express Entry. It is not continuous 1 year with one organisation. Both the jobs were similar and hopefully lie in the same NOC category.
I do not want to take a risk and would be ready to do another course. But at the same time I would not want to miss out on an opportunity to get PR early.