+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - False IP2 for over 1.5 years

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
I understand the IP1 and IP2 scenarios are made up but so far noticed most people's application correctly follow the "made up" trend -> false ip2 -> ip1-> ip2 except ofc CEC.

I have also combed this forum for FSW Outland applicants who have had ther BGC unchanged for the most part of their application and found none - the reason I made this thread to save someone in future.

I have an AOR of Aug 2020. I have been attentive from the get go and my BGC has always been "we are processing your background check..."
Since AOR.
Got GCMS jan 2021 and only Security was not started although I had not got an officer review - Eligibility, criminality were passed.
I have had series of GUs (i agree a lot might have been glitches) since then until this month when I underwent upfront medicals and submitted. A day later I received ADR for schedule A.

Right now, the medicals have been passed and ADR submitted yet BGC is still unchanged.
Could it be my eligibility is still not conclusively passed?

I am not being paranoid. I seen a couple of cases where after requested ADRs were submitted (I mean after the pandemic hiatus), their BGCs changed to IP1 and then back to IP2 again like this guy

I can't wrap my head around the fact that the BGC is not changing like others hence my Security not started.
I'll update my progress. If you've noticed same please share

Last edited: