+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

Q

qenawy

good night

I think firstly they will finish cases of post 26 june 2010 then will begin with our cases

unfortunately this will occur approximately in september 2011 I guess

a message from the minster announced me to wait 6 months from March 2011 when I ve received

so 4 months from now

be patients

kicker_902

Jun 17, 2010
hey guys,

I just checked my eCAS status now, it has changed to "in process", but it still has the RBVO details. Only the status title has changed. It used to be RBVO since Mar 2010.
I submitted my full application in Jan 2010. Could someone (with experience) please explain to me what this signifies, what to expect, and when?

It's really great that you're all sharing your experiences and supporting each other. I wish you all good things.

Thanks.

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
kicker_902 said:
hey guys,

I just checked my eCAS status now, it has changed to "in process", but it still has the RBVO details. Only the status title has changed. It used to be RBVO since Mar 2010.
I submitted my full application in Jan 2010. Could someone (with experience) please explain to me what this signifies, what to expect, and when?

It's really great that you're all sharing your experiences and supporting each other. I wish you all good things.

Thanks.

congrats, what are your details? NOC, 1st AOR, 2nd AOR?

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kicker,

Well, no one can give u expected dates because each case is different from the other, i can tell u that i submitted my full documents 3 months before u ( Oct 2009 ) and till now RBVO,

Even the expected processing time mentioned on CIC website cannot be guide for us, cuz it shows the statistics for the previous period NOT the coming period, the only confirmed thing is that the official mail we received from the visa office says that it will take 24 months so this is the only confirmed data, anything else will be just guessing

let's keep each other updated

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more thing Kickers, ur visa office is Cairo ? or london ?

kicker_902

Jun 17, 2010
Cairo office, NOC 2145 (petroleum engineer), 1st AOR Sep 2009, 2nd AOR Feb 2010.
FYI, only the title of my status has changed to "In Process", the description is still exactly the same.

do you know about other members who had the same thing happen to them? what was the next stage for them and how much time did it take to get there (I know it's different for each case, but I would still like to know).

thanks.

amgad_nabil

Mar 26, 2011
Dear All,

I am following all your discussions, it is really useful. I would like to know the average time for medical request after getting "in process" status. Also, does "in process" mean that the file is reviewed and accepted as it is written in Canada Site??

Amgad.

kicker_902

Jun 17, 2010
amgad, when did your status change to in process? it may have been the same time as me.
also, what's your NOC, AOR1, 2 dates, etc.

thanks

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News From London Office : ( Copied From Al Matared )

Email from CHC LONDON in reply of case specific inquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
kicker_902 said:
amgad, when did your status change to in process? it may have been the same time as me.
also, what's your NOC, AOR1, 2 dates, etc.

thanks
Hi Kicker,

I noticed your discussion and I would like to say that I got also "In Process" last month and my AOR2 was in April 2010. Any idea if this status means that the file is approved??? Also, same question what about the expected date of medical???????

Hope to get an answer from anyone.

KMT

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
KMT said:
Hi Kicker,

I noticed your discussion and I would like to say that I got also "In Process" last month and my AOR2 was in April 2010. Any idea if this status means that the file is approved??? Also, same question what about the expected date of medical???????

Hope to get an answer from anyone.

KMT
no one can give you a firm date, all of us are waiting for what's gonna happen after the issuance of the new list!!!

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
guys, please go and check your online status...
who else got "in process" and what is his 2nd AOR's date?

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
wello said:
no one can give you a firm date, all of us are waiting for what's gonna happen after the issuance of the new list!!!
What is the relation between the issuance of the new list and our case. I believe it is completely different cases. We applied in the first job list.