smilermail

Star Member
Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Doddy,

many Thanks for your quick reply.

Another question: Regarding to the translation of the Egyptian police paper, Do you know where I can get an official translation for it?

sosololo

Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 December 2009
Doc's Request.
11 February 2010
smilermail said:
Dear Doddy,

many Thanks for your quick reply.

Another question: Regarding to the translation of the Egyptian police paper, Do you know where I can get an official translation for it?
You can translate it in Ministry of Justice in Lazoughli , I think 12 floor

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Hello Guys,

Lets keep in touch with each other again. I have no updates.

Any update Reksa / Hamdiglal / Saueedmahran. I hope all of u r O.K.

Ayoub

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Hello everybody,

Nice to see the board comes into life again. Me too, the status still received by visa office. In a recent response to my emails that requested status on my case to the VO, they have turned a deaf ear and sent me the same cut and paste email which stated that at least they will take 24 months to finalize the case. Their message's statement were legally articulated very carefully. Also, it does not mention from which date, or at what stage the file currently is. We cannot make out any conclusion or any thing from the message other than they r handling the files in the order it were received and wait finger crossed till something baked there.

It seems they are clearing the backlog of old system and our files r in the back burner.

To almighty God please bless every one in the board and turn our dream true.

hamdigalal

Dec 22, 2009
I got this from egyptiantalks site so I copy and paste

Breaking news A friend of mine got the medical request on Wednesday. He is a doctor and he submitted the documents on August 2009

I think he is the first to get the medical since June 2009 from Cairo Office - post February 2008 applications

kicker_902

Jun 17, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm Youssef. I have a similar situation as all of you. I first submitted my initial application in July 2009, my file was transferred to the Cairo office in September 2009, and my full application with all the supporting documents was received by the visa office on January 10th, 2010. Still showing "Received by visa office" on my eCas.

I wanted to say that you guys are doing a great job supporting each other, and I wanted to contibute whichever way I can. I will post here as soon as I get an update.

Can you tell me how to subscribe to this thread so that I can receive an email everytime anyone posts a msg? Thanks.

Good luck to all.

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still Received By Visa Office

Welcome Youssef, just click on Notify ( u will find it on the top of the page next to Reply )

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update:

Got news for one of the forms that someone who submitted the documents to Cairo Office on Aug 2009 got the medical request last week