+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

egca

Mar 7, 2011
we need translate all documents married licnece, birth certificat, id card, poilce clearance, military documents. an affidata will work or is there stamping and certifing that is needed for these documents?

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Guys

I really would like to advice all those people who are trying to submit their applications to Nova Scotia for the first time ro immigrate to Canada as FSW to think twice and carefully because they will have to wait a long long time and to keep their money in the bank without investing them in any project and also they will not do anything in their home country except waiting for example they will never build a new house , also never participate in something that will take a long time and so and so ....
i dont know if iu did a mistake when i submitted my application , i thought it was fast and wont take more than 6 months ,
now i have been doing nothing except waiting , i am sure if i did not submit my application my life wont be the same i would be much better .
at least i would invest my money in something useful
i lost 3 years without nothing , nothing
CVO is playing with our nerves
they process the applications based on their personal preference and there is no rules there

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
Hi Guys

I really would like to advice all those people who are trying to submit their applications to Nova Scotia for the first time ro immigrate to Canada as FSW to think twice and carefully because they will have to wait a long long time and to keep their money in the bank without investing them in any project and also they will not do anything in their home country except waiting for example they will never build a new house , also never participate in something that will take a long time and so and so ....
i dont know if iu did a mistake when i submitted my application , i thought it was fast and wont take more than 6 months ,
now i have been doing nothing except waiting , i am sure if i did not submit my application my life wont be the same i would be much better .
at least i would invest my money in something useful
i lost 3 years without nothing , nothing
CVO is playing with our nerves
they process the applications based on their personal preference and there is no rules there
I fully agree with you that no rules are there

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
Dear moonlight1278,

Any news about your file? Many people got updates the last 2 weeks.

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
KMT said:
Dear moonlight1278,

Any news about your file? Many people got updates the last 2 weeks.
Hi KMT,

I did not get anything my freind , still waiting , i applied to CVO in 8/2009 and still did not get anything from them , i dont know what they are doing there , i guess they are sitting on our applications or maybe they use our applications as a fuel to warm themselves ,

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
Hi KMT,

I did not get anything my freind , still waiting , i applied to CVO in 8/2009 and still did not get anything from them , i dont know what they are doing there , i guess they are sitting on our applications or maybe they use our applications as a fuel to warm themselves ,
Hi Moonlight,

Then you are one from few people who didn't get any reply till now from the embassy. Really strange what is happening now!!!!!! Your application being in an early date should have received a reply, otherwise they should tell us what is the problem exactly that is delaying the processing.

Anyway, happy new year and don't worry dear. May 2012 will bring good news soon.

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
oh u made me check now , because i opened today many times and i feel there is different shape of the page
so now i found out that my address disappeared too very strange

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
emydoov said:
oh u made me check now , because i opened today many times and i feel there is different shape of the page
Hi EMYDOOV :

Many people said that they got their MR after their addresses disappeared ,
i am really not sure , i would like to ask if there are others who s address disappeared also , please notify us , because during my search on the internet i found that it might be a computer error and a lots of applicants get their addresses disappeared and then appeared at the same time .
i hope the best of luck to all of us .

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
moonlight1278 said:
Hi EMYDOOV :

Many people said that they got their MR after their address dissapeared ,
i am really not sure , i would like to ask if there are others who s address dissapered also , because during my search on the internet i found that it might be a computer error and a lots of applicants get their address dissapear and then appear at the same time .
i hope the best of luck to all of us .
actually i received also the mail of the updated documents so there are some changes after each other

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
emydoov said:
actually i received also the mail of the updated documents so there are some changes after each other
so Congratulation Emydoov

so that means that they are doing something , i still did not receive anything from them i hope soon
please keep us updated Emydoov
best of luck

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
emydoov said:
Could you please inform us about your time , time you subbmitted your application and so and so ....

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
i sent to cic in dec 2009
then first aor augutst 2010
then documents to visa office 6/10/2010
then the mail i recieved around nov 2010
then in process in june 2011
then the mail around dec 2011
and now the disappearance of the address

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
emydoov said:
My address appeared again today without any changes in my ECAS ,
what about you Emydoov ?