Med's Done....
17-3-2012
yea they undo the changes

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
emydoov said:
yea they undo the changes
Not really. The modification date is 8/9 and changes date was 30/10. We should wait till the new modification date. It is a system error and I think we have seen many system errors from that site before

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Good News Forumites :

I talked with an immigration lawyer and he informed me that approximately by the end of 2012 , all 2009 applicants will have their Visas marked on their passports .
there is nothing to worry about , its just matter of time .
and he told me that they accept only 250000 immigrants each year , when they reach this number they stop processing applications and they postpone them to next year .
maybe this is the only explanation for those including me who did not receive their medical request yet ::) .
i think we should start preparing ourselves by saving money and planing our life in Canada .
i think that 2012 is our last year to be closed to our parents :'(
Good luck for all of us .

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Look Moonlight
I do not want to be that disappointed, But no one knows when they will send for update, I have heard from lots of roamers.
But the fact is I got update last week asking for some missing papers to provide which is a good sign, I did provide what they asked for as soon as they asked for :)
But this is good as well and what im very sure of whenever ur address is missing on the status on the web that means they are doing something, this is for sure , i did lots of search and found that this is true and logic
BR/Saw

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
saw said:
Look Moonlight
I do not want to be that disappointed, But no one knows when they will send for update, I have heard from lots of roamers.
But the fact is I got update last week asking for some missing papers to provide which is a good sign, I did provide what they asked for as soon as they asked for :)
But this is good as well and what im very sure of whenever ur address is missing on the status on the web that means they are doing something, this is for sure , i did lots of search and found that this is true and logic
BR/Saw

dear saw
congrats for the movements, of course you should guess it,
timeliens and NOC please ya pasha
thanks

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Im not that expert with the stages you are naming on this site, but i did provided all my translated documents to canadian Embassy in Egypt Jul 2009, NOC 0213

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
saw said:
Look Moonlight
BR/Saw
Hi Saw
First Congratulation .
but i would like to ask you kindly to tell us which documents they asked you to send
Thank you Saw

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
Hi All,

Cairo processing times updated to be only 18 months instead of 31.

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi Moonlight
look , the document is very reasonable, where i have a relative in Canada and they want to make sure that this relative still in Canada, so i did proved at the same time they asked for it
BR/Saw

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
saw said:
Hi Moonlight
look , the document is very reasonable, where i have a relative in Canada and they want to make sure that this relative still in Canada, so i did proved at the same time they asked for it
BR/Saw
Dear Saw,

Could you please tell me what documents they request from you to proof that your relative still in canada? and what did you submit ? because i have the same case, but i have a problem that since 1 year my aunt left canada to live with her daughter in dubai? so what do you think by the way she is not young she 67 years old, please advise

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
saw said:
Look Moonlight
BR/Saw
Hi Saw :

What do you mean by doing something when the address is missing?
in fact mine was missed before 45 days and then appear again after 6 days .
please explain
do you means that maybe i am expecting something from CVO ?
when did your address disappear?

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi moonlight and beely
If your relative having PR then a proove is needed like employee letter or any other proove
Where for you moonligh, yes u should expect something that is very clear
BR/Saw

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
saw said:
Hi moonlight and beely
If your relative having PR then a proove is needed like employee letter or any other proove
Where for you moonligh, yes u should expect something that is very clear
BR/Saw
Saw,

My relative is canadian, and i send a copy of her passport !!! so what do you think?

are they going to ask for proof or residence? as they asked you

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi Beely
That depends if ur relative have PR or citizen
if PR then a prove is a must where it citizen then prove needed where citizen is free to move, travel , work or ....
So its very logic that they ask for evidence for PR holders
BR/saw