+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi Moonlight

Believe me that what happened , i do not have any personal reasons to lie , I saw his status and i was following hour by hour with him.
The issue is not my friend now, the issue is there inconsistence in processing the files
Walahi Walahi Walahi that happen
The only difference ...................................... I sent some mails to the Visa section asking for the status of my application, almost 5-7 times while he did not !!!!!!!!!, But i believe that is not the reason , but im trying to find any reasonable argument !!!

Best Regards
SAW

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
Hi moonlight1278/saw,

I am sure that nobody can lie in such issues. From my experience with different cases, everything is expected in the immigration subject. The only explanation for the case of your friend who got the medical before you is that GOD want him to travel, that's it. Everything is in GOD hands. No human rules are there as I said before.

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi KMT

Totally agree, By the way im not that one looking for immigration, as i mentioned before i have lots of issues that makes delay for me great thing, But i was trying to share this case
Best Regards
SAW

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
saw said:
Hi KMT

Totally agree, By the way im not that one looking for immigration, as i mentioned before i have lots of issues that makes delay for me great thing, But i was trying to share this case
Best Regards
SAW
Hi saw,

Don't worry, it is your right to ask about your application status and no one can blame you. It is really useful that you shared this information. We are waiting for you to share also the information when you receive your medical soon :D

saw

Feb 27, 2011
I never worry, I believe all my life in god hands, so no worry at all
Thanks for your feeling
Best Regards
SAW

saw

Feb 27, 2011
I knew 2 incidents today applied Sep-2009 and got there medical 2 days ago, confirmed, but i do not know more information regarding them, Good news, the Embassy is working ?
Bad news for me is that i did not get yet the medical and the situation for me is confusing, do i missing documents, are there problems for my application,....... and the only way to contact them is through email and the reply you all know !!!!!!!!!!!

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
saw said:
I knew 2 incidents today applied Sep-2009 and got there medical 2 days ago, confirmed, but i do not know more information regarding them, Good news, the Embassy is working ?
Bad news for me is that i did not get yet the medical and the situation for me is confusing, do i missing documents, are there problems for my application,....... and the only way to contact them is through email and the reply you all know !!!!!!!!!!!
It means that you have 3 cases finalized on the same month of September!!!!!!!???? And you still didn't get your medical????

Did you send a recent email to the embassy and receive a reply??

S

saedmahraan

saw said:
Hi Mokka
Really strange, i want to mention that we are totaly same application,any way who know, seems as i mentioned they are processing in parallel and not in series , seems so !!
Usually only single officer deals with cases with 10 assistants egyptian females

they preapare files and put them ready for the officer

so luck plays a great role with theses females you know

in addition to that

you should consider that

the que is the que of nova scotia arrival

not visa office arrival

I am sure

in-between I got medical on 29 th september 2011

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
saedmahraan said:
Usually only single officer deals with cases with 10 assistants egyptian females

in addition to that

you should consider that

not visa office arrival

I am sure

wow congratulation , would you please tell us more about your time
Thank you

wnam

May 11, 2010
saedmahraan said:

In addition to that
you should consider that
not visa office arrival

I am sure
That what i said before
Saed
مبروووك
حسيت انى اقولهالك بالعربى احلى

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Congratulation SaedMahran
Can you send more details regarding your application, when you applied your documents to Candian Embassy in Egypt ?

By the way i did sent email to the embassy 4 days ago and hope not to get the auto reply with the 36 months, which i think i will get :-(
SAW/

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
saw said:
Congratulation SaedMahran
Can you send more details regarding your application, when you applied your documents to Candian Embassy in Egypt ?

By the way i did sent email to the embassy 4 days ago and hope not to get the auto reply with the 36 months, which i think i will get :-(
SAW/
you will get it even if they dont do so.
by the way, should we contact the embassy to update our mobile numbers after the changes of the extra digit?

saw

Feb 27, 2011
That is really good point, shall we contact them to change the mobile number ? what do you think all ?

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
If anyone tried to contact the embassy for such thing, I am sure they will never respond to him because it is something global not logic that everyone will send such strange information. Don't forget that the land line numbers have already changed from few years and it was well known to everyone. The Canadian embassy is in Egypt not in another galaxy.

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
KMT said:
If anyone tried to contact the embassy for such thing, I am sure they will never respond to him because it is something global not logic that everyone will send such strange information. Don't forget that the land line numbers have already changed from few years and it was well known to everyone. The Canadian embassy is in Egypt not in another galaxy.
LOL.....