+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
i sent CVO a message that my mailing has been changed , now when i check my ECAS i can not see my mailing address , there is no mailing address at all .
does anybody knows what that means .
Thank you

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
i sent CVO a message that my mailing has been changed , now when i check my ECAS i can not see my mailing address , there is no mailing address at all .
does anybody knows what that means .
Thank you
Don't worry. The same happened with a lot of people. After some time, it will return again.

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi All
I applied Jul 2009 and my friend Sep 2009, He got his medical today .
Im still waiting !!
Seems they are running on parallel processing and not series processing.
One more question i would like to ask you all, are sending emails to Visa Section asking for the application can delay the processing intentionally ???!!! I think so ??
Good luck for you all and for me as well
Best Regards
SAW

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
Der Saw,
first of all congrats to your freind and wishing you the same,
as for your comment, i think they are processing in sequence, yet the not everybody is is the same sequence, for exmaple doctors and engineers are given priority (i bet your frined is either one of them), however, doctors eho applied earlier are processed first and so on.
as for your frined, to where did he apply on sept2009, was is to NS or CVO?
also what is his occupation or NOC
tanks and hope you find that useful
mokka

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi Mokka
You will surprise, that our applications are 100% the same, same NOC 0213.m Same points , same every thing, regarding the dates as i mentioned are the dates we applied our full documents to Cairo VISA office , Nova Scotia was 2-3 months before the dates i mentioned
/SAW

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi Mokka
Really strange, i want to mention that we are totaly same application,any way who know, seems as i mentioned they are processing in parallel and not in series , seems so !!

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
How come????? I am really surprised. It seems that no rules are there.

saw

Feb 27, 2011
That is really disappointed and even if you sent for query , you got the autoreply !! with the 36 months
The issue is that we are freezing our lives based on there decision that is not because im dreaming of Canada, but lots of plans are freezed depending on Canada, Any way I will accept a tolerance of 3-4 months then my plans will change
Good luck all

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
saw said:
That is really disappointed and even if you sent for query , you got the autoreply !! with the 36 months
The issue is that we are freezing our lives based on there decision that is not because im dreaming of Canada, but lots of plans are freezed depending on Canada, Any way I will accept a tolerance of 3-4 months then my plans will change
Good luck all
Hi , could you please tell us when your and your freind application got in process and if so , had it changed after he got his medical

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
saw said:
Hi Mokka
Really strange, i want to mention that we are totaly same application,any way who know, seems as i mentioned they are processing in parallel and not in series , seems so !!
i think the diffrence between you and your freind is your destination ,

saw

Feb 27, 2011
Hi Moonlight
i Will make it more complicated than you expect :-(
Mine
I did applied my documents to Egyptian Embassy Jul 2009
In process April 2011 ... The status inside the inprocess screen is still pending review !

My Friend
Applied Sep 2009
In process a week ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with status = Application reviewed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are both the same function, same NOC, same country, applied in Cairo, same age, same Ilets, same family (number), same education.
You may feel im a lie , But really that is the case,

Im not looking for getting my medical so fast, i have lots of family issues that is ok with me to be delayed, but i did thought that i should share this real status with you all to have a vision regarding there processing methodology , where seems there isnt !!!!!!!

Good luck All
Best Regards
SAW

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
saw said:
Hi Moonlight
Mine
In process April 2011 ... The status inside the inprocess screen is still pending review !

My Friend
Applied Sep 2009
In process a week ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with status = Application reviewed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are both the same function, same NOC, same country, applied in Cairo, same age, same Ilets, same family (number), same education.

Im not looking for getting my medical so fast, i have lots of family issues that is ok with me to be delayed, but i did thought that i should share this real status with you all to have a vision regarding there processing methodology , where seems there isnt !!!!!!!

Good luck All
Best Regards
SAW
WHAT...? ARE YOU SERIOUS ......IN PROCESS A WEEK AGO THEN REVIWED AND MEDICAL RECEIVED AFTER ONE WEEK ONLY :eek: :eek: :eek:
I AM REALLY SHOCKED .........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
saw said:
Hi Moonlight
Mine

My Friend
Applied Sep 2009

Good luck All
Best Regards
SAW
LOOK sAW WITH ALL RESPECT TO YOUR FREIND , I THINK HE IS LYING TO YOU ...NOBODY WOULD BELEIVE SUCH A THING ...MY ADVICE ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU HIS ECAS ONLINE THEN HIS MEDICAL JUST TO MAKE SURE ,
IF YOU FIND YOUR FREIND HONEST , WOW I THINK HE BRIBED CVO ;) $$$$ TO GET HIS MEDICAL , THIS IS THE ONLY LOGIC EXPLANATION ::)
WHO AGREE WITH ME ?