+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW August 2014 - No PER Received Yet

vivshivram

Feb 12, 2011
Happy New Year All.

I applied to the FSW programme in August 2014 under NOC 1111. All documents were enclosed as part of my application package.

I am yet to receive any form of communication from CIC - it has been more than 4 months now so am not sure what has gone wrong.

I have seen several posts that refer to the date their credit cards were charged and this is apparently an indicator as to when the applicant can expect to receive an acknowledgement, i.e. PER. I had sent a banker's draft for the visa processing fees; the funds were taken out of my bank account then and there and my bank is unable to confirm whether CIC has actually encashed the draft at all.

Any advice or suggestions?

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
vivshivram said:
Happy New Year All.

I applied to the FSW programme in August 2014 under NOC 1111. All documents were enclosed as part of my application package.

I am yet to receive any form of communication from CIC - it has been more than 4 months now so am not sure what has gone wrong.

I have seen several posts that refer to the date their credit cards were charged and this is apparently an indicator as to when the applicant can expect to receive an acknowledgement, i.e. PER. I had sent a banker's draft for the visa processing fees; the funds were taken out of my bank account then and there and my bank is unable to confirm whether CIC has actually encashed the draft at all.

Any advice or suggestions?
I understand your plight Bro...but can you show your timeline so that we can place idea of what we think...however call your bank and ask them to tell you if your DD has been cashed and what date.Also know to that so many August too are still waiting for PER including my self here..again why dont you go to the August applicant thread to comment this instead of opening a new one..at least you will receive more opinions there.

vivshivram

Feb 12, 2011
Thanks for responding to both my posts. I wasn't able to find an August 2014 thread; hence opened a new one :). Will close this thread now.

V.