+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fsw application

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
hi,

im a registered nurse we applied under FSW as couple and i am the principal applicant we filed last july 2011 we have consultancy. They sent our application on 27th of July. Up to now i don't receive any emails from CIO. My agent keep telling me to wait, i have friends who received assessment already they received email from CIO. Im so worried i heard from from the other consultancy that as of july it reached the Cap for nurses. I want to know if there a possibility that our papers no longer process i checked to our tracking number in dhl august 4,2011 they received our docs. in CIO. How would i know if my papers was process or not... thank u so much

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
1st of all relax khadrin,
Your application should definately be under review because what I gather from your post is that your application reached CIO on 4/8/2011 and let me tell you that cap for registered nurses reached some days back !! And also worth to mention that CAP opened 1/7/2011, i remember till late august 2011, cap was very much unfilled !
Now relax and check with your bank about your payment encashment at CIO's end as i mentioned that in your other post on the same topic !

Hope that helps
Regards,
JUNER 2011

romerio

May 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear khadrin , junner
same is d case wit me my application reached NS on 3/08/2011 but still received no replies 4m em.M worried coz i,ve seen on other thread dat sum AUG application r returned coz of cap.
Anyways may God help us.

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
dear junner

thank you for giving me hope, i just heard from the other applicant that the online caps notifications are not updated thats why month of july its already filled up the 500 slot. Im afraid that other applicants of july 14 and 19 according to the consultnacy it was returned from the CIO with the letter due to reached cap. is there any effect with my application coz i applied under tourist visa in US and i declared it to my application.

thanks

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
dear romerio,

under wat NOC are u? u mean there are applicants who filed august and was returned? what's the reason?

godbless to us

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
khadrin said:
dear junner

thank you for giving me hope, i just heard from the other applicant that the online caps notifications are not updated thats why month of july its already filled up the 500 slot. Im afraid that other applicants of july 14 and 19 according to the consultnacy it was returned from the CIO with the letter due to reached cap. is there any effect with my application coz i applied under tourist visa in US and i declared it to my application.

thanks
US tourist visa application and its declaration has no affect whatsover on canadian immigration applications...
cross your fingers, wait and watch and pray a while that cap should not reach when your turn comes !
Hope that helps :)
Regards,
JUNER 2011

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
JUNER2011 said:
US tourist visa application and its declaration has no affect whatsover on canadian immigration applications...
cross your fingers, wait and watch and pray a while that cap should not reach when your turn comes !
Hope that helps :)
Regards,
JUNER 2011
thank god if they dont focus much of my previous application, i went to the bank and check my BD if its en-cashed already but ill wait for 2-3 days for them to check. hope and pray my application was processd .. from whare visa office are u? do u have any idea about the history of illness but cured and declared everything to the application is there any possibility that they will not process the appliction?

thanks godbless..

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
khadrin said:
thank god if they dont focus much of my previous application, i went to the bank and check my BD if its en-cashed already but ill wait for 2-3 days for them to check. hope and pray my application was processd .. from whare visa office are u? do u have any idea about the history of illness but cured and declared everything to the application is there any possibility that they will not process the appliction?

thanks godbless..
I didnt understand your question ?

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
JUNER2011 said:

hi,

i mean is there any possibility that it will affect our application if i have history of disease but treated already.. and what do u know about arrange employer since i am worried if i did not reached the cap. do i need to find job related to my profession and should be a permanent job?

thanks.

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
JUNER2011 said:

hi,

is there any other way i can contact the CIO about my application since the bank cont have any update yet if my BD was already encashed.. thanks

can i email them? do u know the email adress? thanks

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
khadrin said:
hi,

i mean is there any possibility that it will affect our application if i have history of disease but treated already.. and what do u know about arrange employer since i am worried if i did not reached the cap. do i need to find job related to my profession and should be a permanent job?

thanks.
If you are presently free of any communicable illness that can be a potential threat to canadian society, then I dont think that previous disease which is treated already should pose any problem. If you are worried that you didnt make it to the cap, then you can start job hunting and get AEO which can boost your application to FSW2 and chances of getting PR is great ! but let me tell u that it is a very cumbersome and difficult process as it should be HRSDC approved and your canadian employer should prove that he/she didnt find suitable canadian resident/citizen for the post and hence had to select u for the said post. A positive labour market opinion is also required !
It is not necessary that you should get a job in your own profession, what is important is any job with an AEO :)
Hope that helps !
All the best
JUNER 2011

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
khadrin said:
hi,

is there any other way i can contact the CIO about my application since the bank cont have any update yet if my BD was already encashed.. thanks

can i email them? do u know the email adress? thanks
Wait for 6 weeks and then u can write to them if you havent heard from them at all !
look for contact us in www.cic.gc.ca for the e-mail id
I would still suggest to wait and watch to hear from them before embarking on writing them a mail !
Regards,
JUNER 2011

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
JUNER2011 said:
If you are presently free of any communicable illness that can be a potential threat to canadian society, then I dont think that previous disease which is treated already should pose any problem. If you are worried that you didnt make it to the cap, then you can start job hunting and get AEO which can boost your application to FSW2 and chances of getting PR is great ! but let me tell u that it is a very cumbersome and difficult process as it should be HRSDC approved and your canadian employer should prove that he/she didnt find suitable canadian resident/citizen for the post and hence had to select u for the said post. A positive labour market opinion is also required !
It is not necessary that you should get a job in your own profession, what is important is any job with an AEO :)
Hope that helps !
All the best
JUNER 2011

thank from the information, i think is really hard if ill find job or arrange employer since it should be related to my professio. so my option would be to wait again next year? i email the cio lat week and asking about the status of my application. Why ? is there something wrong with that? since its been more than 6 weeks ago when i sent my application.

thanks godbless

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
I am afraid if you dont have AEO and God forbid if u dont make it to the cap either, then in such a scenario you may have to wait for next year when the cap reopens !
About your status...wait a while more and then contact CIC....pray that u make it..even i will pray for u...
Regards,
JUNER 2011