+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW application pacakge query

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
AOA All

I am applying for Federal Skilled Worker Under NOC code 0213. Just wanted to know the followings

1. Besides all 4 forms do I need to send my original birth certificates, travel docs as passport, certificate and degrees while applying. OR should i jsut send the the 4 forms with photogrpahs and fees and wait for the reply from embassy

2. I am planning to appear for IELTs after filling my case. Is that ok if i send them the IELTS report after i submit my initial application package

3. Beside one photo being attached at the application for permanent residence in canada form, do i need to send additional photos. Do i need to write my name and address at the back of photo.

4. In the chekc list there is one declaration given with the heading of Authorization to Disclose Information, do I need to get it print out signed and send it along with my application.

Thanks in advance

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
dont send anything other than the form n payorder if u r sending it to nova scotia. after they tell u to send it again to ur local office then u can send it. even u dont need the pics. they will ask u to submi the scores after the initial screening at nova scotia..u have to wait till then. u dont even need photos when sending it to nova scotia.. no declaration needed now

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
if u look at the mailing adress in the guidelines you will see the address of nova scotia. no matter where u live or wht nationality first send the application to nova scotia and then if they approve then send the application again with the docs to your visa office. read the guidelines throughly,,its your bible