+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Application by Ourselves

gary75

Mar 26, 2013
Hello All,

I would like to know the process to apply for Quebec FSW. is IELTS necessary for everyone, do I need to give a french equivalency test before i send the application.

Besides the forms and documents needed is there anything else one needs to be aware of.

Thanks,
Gary

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
i think this is what you're looking for:

"In the to section of the history fields on the form, what do I write if I have not finished studying, working or if I am still living at the same address?

There are three history fields on the form: work history, address history and education history. Each includes a “to” section, where you normally write when you finished that activity or moved from that address. If you are still working or studying, or if you still live at that address, write “TODAY” or the date you are signing the application. If you do not know the exact dates, provide approximate dates."

from CIC Help Centre.

sachin9183 said:
While filling the Generic Application, it prompts to ask for the End Date of your current Country of Residence in Q. No 10. If you are continuing to stay and dont have an end date, then what should be filled?
I wonder I can't post links. Is it because I'm a newbie?

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think who want apply on May 2013 has to wait for release new rules. we still don't know yet which job category they need and also the name of agency for Education credical check. might be cic publish new forms too. so we have to wait at least for few days. caz they said information will release on April & they will start accepting new application on May 04-2013.

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
strong said:
I think who want apply on May 2013 has to wait for release new rules. we still don't know yet which job category they need and also the name of agency for Education credical check. might be cic publish new forms too. so we have to wait at least for few days. caz they said information will release on April & they will start accepting new application on May 04-2013.
you're right. everything about FSW application is yet to be announced this April-May. from CAP to ECA agencies and even the forms are needed to be waited by new applicants. :)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
myluckyprincess said:
you're right. everything about FSW application is yet to be announced this April-May. from CAP to ECA agencies and even the forms are needed to be waited by new applicants. :)
Excately, the only thing is hope they declare NOC in early April

mkashif

Jan 27, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
now April start, 1st day of second last month, let see what cic give us... shock, heart attack or, wait, .......... :eek: :'( :mad: :D

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkashif said:
now April start, 1st day of second last month, let see what cic give us... shock, heart attack or, wait, .......... :eek: :'( :mad: :D
today is almost over for Ottawa, time is 6:00 pm in Ottawa , still no any update for FSW1 yet :(
may be they are still enjoying Ester weekend!!! how knows.......

mkashif

Jan 27, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
now 2nd april end in pk, and we r waiting for any update , i thing they release after 15 and b4 20th april.. god now better, let see what happen with us... :eek: ???

lady bird

Mar 5, 2013
my fingers crossed as well lets see wt they gonna do? :-\ ::) ??? :(just pray inshallah every thing will b all right

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
hello experts,

simple question, is it worth waiting for may 4th or just go ahead with applicaion and wait untill, i do not have a job offer.

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodmrng1947 said:
hello experts,

simple question, is it worth waiting for may 4th or just go ahead with applicaion and wait untill, i do not have a job offer.
I think you should do your IELTS, translate all your doc. make sure have enough money in your account depends of your situation ( 1person or more you should show them your funds) and wait. if new job category apply to you or not, after that if yes and your job is one or more of they need do the rest of processing.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
strong said:
I think you should do your IELTS, translate all your doc. make sure have enough money in your account depends of your situation ( 1person or more you should show them your funds) and wait. if new job category apply to you or not, after that if yes and your job is one or more of they need do the rest of processing.
Thanks that does help

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
mkashif said:
now 2nd april end in pk, and we r waiting for any update , i thing they release after 15 and b4 20th april.. god now better, let see what happen with us... :eek: ???
I don't understand delay for any FSW news.Atleast they can announce noc list .does number of FSW applicant depends upon litigants verdict.

Fchhapra

Jan 11, 2013
gopaldutt said:
Yeah you are right, also came to know that it takes good number of months before you get such letter from employer. As of now I am just going without it , preparing all other remaining aspects and IELTS.
I will be giving my IELTS academic module for admission for an online programme through the british columbia institute of technology
if i simultaneously apply for immigration will the academic ielts be accepted? i know of some perple who have been acccepted as the academic version is more difficult.
Please advise.