3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
devanshu said:
Hi Gopal,

You have any clue regarding the time span for which Canada will be accepting applications once they are open from 1st May.

Regards..
Well depends mostly on NOC.some may fill up in days,some in weeks or months.if I remember correctly craneoperater never got filled up.

gopaldutt

Feb 16, 2013
devanshu said:
Hi Gopal,

You have any clue regarding the time span for which Canada will be accepting applications once they are open from 1st May.

Regards..
Well, I believe it is based on CAP. So a fixed amount of CAPS are available ( I think CIC has not released yet), it will go on till the CAP is reached

Thanks

devanshu

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gopaldutt said:
Well, I believe it is based on CAP. So a fixed amount of CAPS are available ( I think CIC has not released yet), it will go on till the CAP is reached

Thanks

Hi,

Regarding IELTS - Do we need to sit for 'Academic Training Test' or 'General Traing Test' what exactly is the difference ? n what will be more preferable ?

Thanks..

gopaldutt

Feb 16, 2013
devanshu said:
Hi,

Regarding IELTS - Do we need to sit for 'Academic Training Test' or 'General Traing Test' what exactly is the difference ? n what will be more preferable ?

Thanks..
Hi Devanshu

For immigration its General Training which we have to take. Academic is used only for admission purposes.

Thanks

princessjo

Feb 19, 2013
On schedule 3 , economic classes federal skilled worker, Pls I need someone to explain Assets, Liabilities and total funds available for settlement in Canada for me. I already read it but I am confused as to what to estimate
a) Assets
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.
b) Liabilities
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.
c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.

princessjo

Feb 19, 2013
Hi guys

I want to know if the National Identification form is mandatory or no because I do not have a national ID card

Question no2, the instruction says that we should not leave any space blank but should put in NA or not applicable. However, we have some of the spaces where the cursor does come up for me to type in anything what do i do?

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
If you have it, put it or else write NA

The space where you are not able to take your cursor, write manually NOT APPLICABLE after printing it

princessjo said:
Hi guys

I want to know if the National Identification form is mandatory or no because I do not have a national ID card

Question no2, the instruction says that we should not leave any space blank but should put in NA or not applicable. However, we have some of the spaces where the cursor does come up for me to type in anything what do i do?

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
Hi. I've been reading the messages here and in other threads about FSW application. thanks so much for those who are sharing their inputs. Though I still have some questions about FSWP requirements:

1. Should I include my work experience that only last for 2-3 months?

2. Is Social Security System ID a national identity document?

3. Is it advisable to give a reason (why dependant is non-accompanying) "easier to save money when the cost of living for 1 family member is obviously lower than for 3 family members in canada"? [I will sponsor my spouse and our child under Family Class later on.]

4. Is it really true that the application process starting May 4, 2013 will only take a few months? "... As recently announced, due to the actions taken over the past months, new applications under the FSWP will be processed in a few months, rather than a few years...." Please share your experience for those who have submitted their applications. Is CIC keeping their word?

Thanks in advance!

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
myluckyprincess said:
Hi. I've been reading the messages here and in other threads about FSW application. thanks so much for those who are sharing their inputs. Though I still have some questions about FSWP requirements:

1. Should I include my work experience that only last for 2-3 months?
the work requirement is at least one year of CONTINUOUS work. So, you should include 2-3 months of work if it is needed to fulfill the 1 year requirement. If it's not needed, you can still include it.

2. Is Social Security System ID a national identity document?
NO

3. Is it advisable to give a reason (why dependant is non-accompanying) "easier to save money when the cost of living for 1 family member is obviously lower than for 3 family members in canada"? [I will sponsor my spouse and our child under Family Class later on.]
This does not sound like a good reason because even if you do include your dependents in the application they are not required to follow you to Canada. So either way, you have a choice of who to take with you to Canada, hence, your argument doesn't really stand. And honestly, it's best to include everybody in your application even if they are not following you because sponsoring them later on takes a LONG time and more effort. Why go through immigration process twice if you can get it all done at once?

4. Is it really true that the application process starting May 4, 2013 will only take a few months? "... As recently announced, due to the actions taken over the past months, new applications under the FSWP will be processed in a few months, rather than a few years...." Please share your experience for those who have submitted their applications. Is CIC keeping their word?
Sadly, CIC is NOT keeping its words. This statement is true only for people applying through job offer. For others, the application will be processed after all the current backlog is cleared (which would no doubt take a couple years at least)!

Thanks in advance!

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
you really are a hero member. thanks for info, namaste.

lady bird

Mar 5, 2013
hye every body on the forum :) just waiting badly noc announcement in april :-\cz just want to make sure wether they exclude secondry teacher proffession from the list or not cz i ve only teaching experience and i ve been doing office manage ment as well for 3 years bt i dont think so there is any occupation like this,if there is any occupation plz help me guys :(, the other thing i wanna ask that is that necessary to hire a law firm or a lawyer to do all this?if not then i need to know how to prepare ur file and where to send on which stage we need to evaluate our educational documents from which institute and all of these things step by step. i will really appericiate ur valueable replys and wanna share my email id so all new applicants can connect and share information, ayesha99000@hotmail.co.uk thanx a lot :)

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
hi lady bird. like you, i'm also waiting for CIC announcements. based on what i've read so far, you can hire a representative/consultant to do everything for your application and that means you have to pay that service. or you can do it by yourself just like what others are doing. the forums here are really a big help. many people share their experiences and knowledge about ca immigration.

good luck to us!

lady bird

Mar 5, 2013
u r right lucky princess thanx for response and keep ur fingers cross for next announcement,will u hire smbdy or do it urself,r u main applicant and where u from?i hope u wont mind about these questions :)

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
I'm preparing my application papers myself as the principal applicant. I'm from the philippines.

does anyone know any possible educational credential assessment agency in Manila or in Asia Pacific area?

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
myluckyprincess said:
I'm preparing my application papers myself as the principal applicant. I'm from the philippines.

does anyone know any possible educational credential assessment agency in Manila or in Asia Pacific area?
You need to send documents for credentials assessment to Canada only.plz wait for further announcement by CIC regarding assessment agency .they may announce in April .