+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW and CEC Distribution

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm in CEC with CRS of 434. 454 in October. Since it was impossible to get ITA up until March due to FSW applicants, I'm thinking of compiling a list of FSW and CEC applicants counts so we have a better idea of the distribution between ranges. Please comment if you are FSW or CEC and your score and I will do the count myself. The result will be posted on the next draw so I can compare my Maths.

Thanks

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Cant stop feeling so anxious at 454 CEC :oops:

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
dude it's 100% you are getting ITA next round. It could be any week. I think you are excited, not anxious hhhh. I'm so hoping for another b2b so that score will drastically decrease.
I really do not want to spread any negativity here, but no one can predict IRCC and one more thing it is not a favor that they are doing only CEC or PNP draws, people like me it is arduous to gain this much score with Bachelors and Canadian education plus 1 year CE. I am not saying FSW is easy but personally, I believe it is harder when you're in a different country and away from your connections especially to find a skilled job in GTA with almost none experience and extreme competition plus time limit of PGWP. So, if they wanna go this way that will be super for both FSW and CEC (I guess).

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
I really do not want to spread any negativity here, but no one can predict IRCC and one more thing it is not a favor that they are doing only CEC or PNP draws, people like me it is arduous to gain this much score with Bachelors and Canadian education plus 1 year CE. I am not saying FSW is easy but personally, I believe it is harder when you're in a different country and away from your connections especially to find a skilled job in GTA with almost none experience and extreme competition plus time limit of PGWP. So, if they wanna go this way that will be super for both FSW and CEC (I guess).
well FSW people are limited by their age but their scores are a lot higher due to experience. CEC like us won't have a chance without LMIA or PNP (BC PNP is ridiculously competitive). We are even exposed to the risk of going back to where we are and try finding a job in our own country. I hope soon they will always separate CEC and FSW.