+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 67 Score and AIP

Jan 20, 2023
My question relates to the Atlantic immigration program, for which PR applications are not taken through express entry. Maybe mistake on my part in comprehending the program.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
My question relates to the Atlantic immigration program, for which PR applications are not taken through express entry. Maybe mistake on my part in comprehending the program.
I keep confusing Alberta with AIP. So effectively it's a Non-EE program, so nothing to do with FSW. You only need to meet the conditions of the program and have a nomination approved. If you have a nomination, you apply for PR directly to IRCC and not through Express Entry.

Jan 20, 2023
Thank you for your helpful comments. Your prior response concerning Alberta is something I'm curious about as well. If one gets a job offer and have 600 points. However, does not have a score of 67, is it still possible to apply for PR via EE?

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thank you for your helpful comments. Your prior response concerning Alberta is something I'm curious about as well. If one gets a job offer and have 600 points. However, does not have a score of 67, is it still possible to apply for PR via EE?
67 pts is the eligibility requirement for EE.
I had struggled for 5.5 months with IELTS because of it.

The 600 pts CRS+ is only available for the EE PNP stream, which means you need to be eligible with that 67 pts.

Reactions: digitalizationality