+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Work Experience Query (Electrical and electronics engineers)

s_saad1988

May 10, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for the FSW 2014 in NOC 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers. I have my IELTS ready, but yet to apply for the ECA through WES. As I am new to this, hopefully this forum can help-out in sorting certain confusions.

Submitting Online:
  • Is it possible to submit the application through online from Bangladesh or Australia?
    Is there any particular phone number from CIC where enquieires can be made? - I know for Australia there is.

Work Experince:
I completed my four year's bachelors degree from Australia. After my 3rd year I went to Europe and completed one year work as my internship. After the internship I returned to Australia to complete my degree. The internship was fully paid, full time, arranged in collaboration with my uni and in my specialized field.
  • Can I use that work experience for applying to FSW 2014?
    What papers would be required to prove my experience ?
(ps: I have the offer letter from company and also the final certificate which states my salary , working hours and responsibilities. Also another reference letter from my manager stating my completion of thesis through the work experience. The internship was mandatory part of my degree.)

Adaptability:

I have an uncle who is a Canadian Citizen.
  • What papers might be required from MY SIDE and HIS SIDE to claim these points?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards.
s_saad1988